You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

problems on sky

has anyone had the issue of  posting in a chat box when multi tabling and the other table posting a massive raise without u touching it  this has happened to me on 3 occasions now and cost me a ft in the 4k last night  all feedback would be welcome as sky are saying this problem does not exist and i know it does as i know  other players  this has happened to!!

thanks all matisbak...........

Comments

• edited February 2014
    There is no question yes there is a fault in the software when u are multi and the chat box. I also have had this happen someone say nh i replyed ty and seen my other table it has reraised a hand i wasnt going to play.

I am suprised sky havnt fixed this bug yet
  • edited February 2014
    Hi guys,

I personally haven't heard anything about this apart from today. I will get this thread flagged to the tech team so that they are definitely aware of the problem. I'm going to move it to the feedback area as well so anyone else who has a similar problem can contribute there.

Thanks.
  • edited February 2014
    Ty sam, I belive it only happens when you due to act on a hand and you happen to reply on another table
  • edited February 2014
    Great, thanks MRBURNS. Will pass that on too.
  • edited February 2014
    table keeps freezing but of course it is not skys fault as usual
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: problems on sky:
    Hi guys, I personally haven't heard anything about this apart from today. I will get this thread flagged to the tech team so that they are definitely aware of the problem. I'm going to move it to the feedback area as well so anyone else who has a similar problem can contribute there. Thanks.
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    Old problem see here & here & here.....

• edited February 2014
    still dosent make me feel any better sam feel very dissapointed in sky for 1st time ever!!!!!
  • edited February 2014
    Hi,

Sam has passed this over to look at. MrBurns is correct we did have a focus issue that meant it was possible to place a bet on another table unintentionally by hitting enter when chatting. This was fixed and now purely pressing enter cannot place a bet without the user taking some action in the betting area.

Do you have a hand number that can help us investigate this? I have done some testing and I was unable to recreate the old issue this morning. I appreciate that this doesn't mean it didn't happen to you but if we have hand numbers we can look into this further and ensure that the problem is sorted.

If you have any further information on when this happened (aswell as hand numbers) this would be useful for us. Information such as was it through the web browser, was a min raise placed etc??

Thanks

Sam