You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

is it a fix?

I am not that well of  so I play the lower end tournaments I consider my self I good poker playing winning trips to vegas and big pots on other poker sites.
but iu don't understand on sky I  ALWAYS GET river by wen I have called all in on the turn and they haven't hit until the river and loose am betting in consideration of the pot ov but please explain this to me.. I don't have this problem on any site but I always come back to skypoker because its mainly uk players.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Well done on the other sites.

If the site is fixed to dole out river beats, then you can exploit that fix by calling turn all ins when you have a draw - according to your theory you'll win EVERY time.

Sounds a bit daft that, innit.

The other alternative is that the site is rigged againstYOU and sky are monitoring YOUR  hands,  again sounds a bit daft, innit..

My boring guess is that it is selective memory. If I tell you not to think of pink elephants or not to notice people wearing red coats, its hard not to do those things. When youve primed yourself to spot river beats, youll see them every time they happen.run  better mate.