You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TV Tourneys

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
Yesterday 18th Feb 2014, I played my first TV tourney £11 Tuesday Turbo. I was hoping to watch it on the TV channel online but it was showing a Live game, which was good but I had hoped to see myself, especially as I made the final table. 

Have I missed something, I thought they were shown on the same evening, just slightly delayed??

Any advice, gratefully received.
Robotx

Comments

• edited February 2014
    The live shows are on Tues .Thurs & Sundays.

But this week there aren't any due to the UKPC.

Congrats on your FT.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: TV Tourneys:
    The live shows are on Tues .Thurs & Sundays. But this week there aren't any due to the UKPC. Congrats on your FT.
    Posted by VespaPX
    Thanks for the info. I'll have to try again next week:)
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to TV Tourneys:
    Yesterday 18th Feb 2014, I played my first TV tourney £11 Tuesday Turbo. I was hoping to watch it on the TV channel online but it was showing a Live game, which was good but I had hoped to see myself, especially as I made the final table.  Have I missed something, I thought they were shown on the same evening, just slightly delayed?? Any advice, gratefully received. Robotx
    Posted by Robotx
    VERY THIN

Congrats :)
  • edited February 2014
    Also..... not all tournamnets with the TV icon are guaranteed to be on TV, it just denotes that hands from these tournaments MAY be shown on the TV channel.