You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Got logged out while playing a DYM

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
First time this has happened to me!

Playing a small-stakes Turbo DYM, got down to 5 players, lying 2nd in chips.

Table "hung", I managed to close it and when trying to re-open it, I was asked for my user name & password. Sure enough, checking in the lobby in the background, I was logged out, by the time I had managed to work out what was going on, log back in and re-open the table in question, I was down to 80 chips and all-in on the small blind, At least I did manage to helplessly see the last 80 disappear with 7-4 suited!

Comments

• edited February 2014
    In Response to Got logged out while playing a DYM:
    First time this has happened to me! Playing a small-stakes Turbo DYM, got down to 5 players, lying 2nd in chips. Table "hung", I managed to close it and when trying to re-open it, I was asked for my user name & password. Sure enough, checking in the lobby in the background, I was logged out, by the time I had managed to work out what was going on, log back in and re-open the table in question, I was down to 80 chips and all-in on the small blind, At least I did manage to helplessly see the last 80 disappear with 7-4 suited!
    Posted by FCHD
    That happened to me tonight on a DYM down to last 4 lost connection. Managed to log out and on again got back to the table to dicover the other 3 AWAY. We had all lost connection so no damage done to me. Then 2 of the other 3 came back. 
  • edited February 2014
    think everyone lost connection around 10:30-11. Seemed to be everyone at the 6 dym tables i was playing anyway
  • edited February 2014
    Yep.  Happened to me too during main and mini.

Everyone went off it seems... as I managed to get back after a minute or two and most of the table were away!
  • edited February 2014
    Yes it happened everyone FCHD, some figured out how to get back quicker than others. For me I was gonna re reaise with the nuts and as I pressed re raise nothing happened....thankfully I still cashed :D.