You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£50 GTD Free-buy

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
Lobby said leave feedback on the forum... so here is mine :) 

Had the most fun I've had in ages, 15 min unlimited freebuy period (late reg'd so only had 6 mins of mayhem) to which I went AI every hand until I was x6 my start stack! Played safe... if you call that raising any 2 and calling any 2! 

Then it went serious, and folk started playing (blinds still small) anyway did a cash kinda but would defo play this again, even @ higher stakes :)

Comments

• edited February 2014
    In Response to £50 GTD Free-buy:
    Lobby said leave feedback on the forum... so here is mine :)  Had the most fun I've had in ages, 15 min unlimited freebuy period (late reg'd so only had 6 mins of mayhem) to which I went AI every hand until I was x6 my start stack! Played safe... if you call that raising any 2 and calling any 2!  Then it went serious, and folk started playing (blind still small) anyway did a cash kinda but would defo play this again, even @ higher stakes :)
    Posted by samantha25
    Need to up your game Alan.
  • edited February 2014
    He will not look at this post JJ, he will misread as rebuy and skip along :) 
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to £50 GTD Free-buy:
    Lobby said leave feedback on the forum... so here is mine :)  Had the most fun I've had in ages, 15 min unlimited freebuy period (late reg'd so only had 6 mins of mayhem) to which I went AI every hand until I was x6 my start stack! Played safe... if you call that raising any 2 and calling any 2!  Then it went serious, and folk started playing (blinds still small) anyway did a cash kinda but would defo play this again, even @ higher stakes :)
    Posted by samantha25
    It's a ridic tournament, but a lot of fun :)
  • edited March 2014
    played last night 4th time I played and managed to cash lots of fun with rebuys then good game afterwards playing again tonight