You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DISRESPECTING THE MINI

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
anybody else disprespect the mini when they go out of the main and not play there A game? i hate the toureny with a passion if im honest but add it to my schedule just on the off chance of final tabling both, the chances of it happening are very slim though so do you think it would be a mistake just to bin the tourment from my schedule even though i play the main every night?

Comments

• edited February 2014
     If you play the main you should play the mini----- and play properly you ---- you----- disrespector you!
  • edited February 2014
    Soon as im out the main i jsut keep snap shoving the mini as the only reason i play it is for the jackpot anyway! lol
  • edited February 2014
    done ok last couple of nights to be fair, i come 3rd in it thursday and was sitting 2/17 with a stack of 85k last night and i just started taking stupid high variance gambles that id never do in a million years in a decent tourney. think i might just bin it.
  • edited February 2014
    It's because so much of the prizepool is taken out of the top 10 places, with so many people taking 2/3/4/5/6/7 heads and not even cashing, means the money up top is terrible.

If they were standard comps the money on the FT would be decent.

Mini last night...

2nd place = 8% of prizepool
    3rd place = 5% of prizepool
    4th place = 4.3% of prizepool
    5th place = 3.8% of prizepool
    6th place = 2.1% of prizepool

Mini on a Saturday

2nd place = 14% of prizepool
    3rd place = 8% of prizepool
    4th place = 6.5% of prizepool
    5th place = 5.4% of prizepool
    6th place = 4.4% of prizepool
  • edited February 2014
    Yeah I'm not really a fan of playing the mini. It annoys me when on the channel everyone always says that it'd be stupid not to play the mini if you're playing the main but for me I'd rather play some cash instead or something. Probably much more +ev for me.
  • edited February 2014
    I inflict so many bad beats trying to bust the mini. I feel sorry for my opponents.
  • edited February 2014
    Would be a mistake imo m8.

I do same as you if I bust main I jam lot in mini or play loose. But 1 time all it takes and 5k a lot to lose for 5.50