You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Do you want to be like Tikay?

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
If so get youreself into the lobby and pay £3.30 to play the THS donk a fun.  Yes its PLO8 time, teacakes favourite game.  Why is it his favourite game you ask?  Because he is the only one in the world who understands it!  None of us know what we are doing at it so the value is immense!  Sign up and get free money from us donks.

Everyone is welcome and the banter is amazing. Plus if we get over 100 runners, Anna has promised to do a strip show the next time she is on 861.

PS, she may not of promised yet, I bluff you see :)

Comments

• edited February 2014
    In Response to Do you want to be like Tikay?:
    Plus if we get over 100 runners, Anna has promised to do a strip show the next time she is on 861. PS, she may not of promised yet, I bluff you see :)
    Posted by cenachav
    My heart skipped a beat when you said that ..
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Do you want to be like Tikay?:
    In Response to Do you want to be like Tikay? : My heart skipped a beat when you said that ..
    Posted by peter27
    I would love to be like Tikay  -  No apologies for my dress code , talk drivel all night , be on TV , and get paid to play poker. Happy Days. Unlike Richard Orford my Yellow team captain who was too tight to send me a t-shirt because it would make him skint and didn,t actually care if I made the SE Regionals in my local poker league. By the way Scotty77 and Tikay I  went out halfway through to trip Jacks on the river whilst holding trip 10`s on the flop and betting as one should.
    Many thanks for your support and advise Scott and Tikay - must try harder
    Mark
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Do you want to be like Tikay?:
    erm....
    Posted by MissFowler
    You're a good sport, Anna. lol
  • edited March 2014
    Sorry to have missed the point but couldn`t resist a dig at Sir Richard of Tightwad - again many thanks Ryan and Tony. Can we make this an official poker table and how do we join? Rather than see the gorgeous Anna bereft of her clothing can we not make Richard Orford play at this table and dip his hand into his pocket for a tenner every time he hits the fold button all payable to a charity of Tikay`s choice.
    Not only would this make compulsive viewing on your laptop but you can watch Anna on TV at the same time!!!