You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

No cards again!!!

Exact same thing happened to me when moved to final table.  Had no whole cards but had the option to bet/fold/raise.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    I just had a blanked out poker table with no animation and all players doing nothing. Closed the window and reopened ok!
  • edited February 2014
    Happens every time I move table with the new software.
  • edited February 2014
    Same here mate.

Everytime i move tables same thing over and over again
  • edited February 2014
    Every session I play im getting atleast once or twice hole cards but cant actually see the flop turn or river, very frustrating 
  • edited February 2014
    Hi guys,

Thanks for raising this.

I have forwarded it on to our software developers so will report back with what is said.

Thanks,
    Jordan
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: No Cards again!!!!!!!!:
    Exact same thing happened to me when moved to final table.  Had no whole cards but had the option to bet/fold/raise.
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    snap shove :)
  • edited February 2014
    Down to 13 players in the turbo open. One gets knocked out so move down to 2 tables. Blinds are massive I have about 6 bb. Can not see hole cards get timed out.
    Look in hand history have an ACE so def jamming. I might have lost yes but i might have doubled up who knows but please let the hands play as they would.
    How long can we put up with these glitches before we say it just to -ev to play here.
    I just want someone from SKY to say we realise this is a problem for other people also and we are doing everything we can to fix it. Not it is a problem with your browser or connection.
  • edited February 2014
    Fair play to SKY for phoning me and asking me exactly what happened and that they will look into it. Thats all I wanted.
    A word of advice to anyone with problems, send an email to support @ sky and do not go to live chat. Live chat will tilt you whereas you might get a decent outcome from an email.
  • edited March 2014
    Hi guys, Thanks for raising this. I have forwarded it on to our software developers so will report back with what is said. Thanks, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    Any news on this? It's been happening for months now.

13th player busts, we're down to two tables and the inevitable 1st hand is voided.

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Chiphunk Small blind  300.00 300.00 7370.00
    pyjamas Big blind  600.00 900.00 9640.00
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • J

Hand voided
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: No Cards again!!!!!!!! : Any news on this? It's been happening for months now. 13th player busts, we're down to two tables and the inevitable 1st hand is voided. Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance Chiphunk Small blind   300.00 300.00 7370.00 pyjamas Big blind   600.00 900.00 9640.00   Your hole cards A J         Hand voided
    Posted by splashies
    Hi Splashies,

Do you have a hand number for this hand?

• edited March 2014
  • edited March 2014
    Thank you for this.

I am looking into this right now to see why the hand has been voided. I will let you know how we get on with this.

Sam
  • edited March 2014
    Nice one Sam, as I said, it always seems to happen on the very first hand of the last 2 tables and final table of mtts. 

• edited March 2014
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Splashies,

Still working on this one. Should you experience this again please can you give us the tourney involved and hand numbers.

As far as we can see it doesn't happen every time so it is useful to look at individual scenarios.

Sam
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: No cards again!!!:
    Hi Splashies, Still working on this one. Should you experience this again please can you give us the tourney involved and hand numbers. As far as we can see it doesn't happen every time so it is useful to look at individual scenarios. Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    I think you're over-estimating my abilities.

You realise I have to reach the final 2 tables of an mtt to see this happen right? :P

Thanks for the quick reply, hopefully will be able to give an example tonight.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: No cards again!!! : I think you're over-estimating my abilities. You realise I have to reach the final 2 tables of an mtt to see this happen right? :P Thanks for the quick reply, hopefully will be able to give an example tonight.
    Posted by splashies
    Hope you do manage to get there again tonight. It is good for our investigations.
  • edited March 2014
    I managed to luckbox a win last night in a £11 BH. I had no issues with hands being voided.
  • edited March 2014
    Happened again today. I moved table just before or during break. First hand after break all i could see was the back of the cards and no action options.
    Hand.754405862 £500 BH
  • edited March 2014
    Happened again today in the 2k freeroll.Hand History #758696143 (17:37 22/03/2014)
    First hand on the final table could only see back of cards and timed out again!!!!!!!!!
  • edited March 2014
    you guys are lucky my table freezes completely after every table move and every end of break plus bits inbetween. final table or not
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to No cards again!!!:
    Down to 13 players in the turbo open. One gets knocked out so move down to 2 tables. Blinds are massive I have about 6 bb. Can not see hole cards get timed out. Look in hand history have an ACE so def jamming. I might have lost yes but i might have doubled up who knows but please let the hands play as they would. How long can we put up with these glitches before we say it just to -ev to play here. I just want someone from SKY to say we realise this is a problem for other people also and we are doing everything we can to fix it. Not it is a problem with your browser or connection.
    Posted by jonjo75
    After spending all my time on the web site, I have moved to poker stars. 2 nights running I have been in a good position and the  game has been suspended, Loved the sky poker but just cant provide a service when people are spending money. Sorry but sky poker cant compete!!!!
  • edited March 2014
    Happened again today in the 2k freeroll. Hand History #758696143 (17:37 22/03/2014) First hand on the final table could only see back of cards and timed out again!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jonjo75
    Hi Jonjo,

Thank you for this example. This is something that we are still looking into with a view to fix. We do have another thread where we have other examples and are trying to use this hand numbers to give us a good understanding of what is going on. The immediate priority is ensuring no repeat of this weekends issues takes place but we are of course working on a fix for this.

Sam