You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Interesting game format....

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
I have read several threads about donking chips off and disrespecting the the mini.

I am just wondering if a format where you buy in once for say £50/£60 and the buyin was split over 3 mtts. H/M/L. But you dont know which table represents each buyin. They all start at the same time.

Do you think it would be possible? Only make it available to find out what tourny you are in when/if you cash.

Do you think it would make players respect the each mtt more?

Just a random thought after reading lots of threads about losing motivation and going on tilt after busting 1 mtt.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    i dont think you should make tournaments too suit people who tilt, as that is a problem they must deal with themselves, 

if they lose motovation or tilt too easy the need too figure out there way around it. 

miby not play atall.

this was a big problem of mine playing mtt's but since geting involved and reading posts its my own play that gets me in these spots and only myself tyoo blame. 

if people dont respect the mtt there playing they shouldn't reg in the first place. 

just my opinion tho.