You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*** Thursday Night Live! ***

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
Helloooo poker friends!

Have you recovered from last week yet?! Everyone ready for more poker fun online after the epic UKPC? It's hot off the press that you all had a brilliant time (some more so than others) and that the whole event was a massive success! Of course, it was bound to be! 

As I didn't make it to Nottingham, I feel like the loser at school that didn't get picked for the prom, so you're all gonna have to fill me in on all the UKPC goss please! I'm sure I'm not the only saddo that didn't go and wants to know EVERY detail?! :)

So... Who did really well? Who did terribly bad?! Which of our Sky Poker players managed to Cash?Who wore the worst outfit? And which side events were the best? Were there any really embarrassing moments!? This is your chance to brag!! (Or stitch someone up!) And feel free to share any of your pictures aswell, perhaps you bumped into your poker hero, or one of our experts or presenters.. Would love to see some pics, let's get creative!

Also, aside from our nice little gossip.. There is a live show tonight with myself and the fabulous Redmond Lee (that makes him sound rather camp doesn't it!?) Here's your Sky Poker TV line up:

7pm-8pm – We kick off the night with live Master Cash coverage
8pm-9pm – Top of the Pots - we get stuck in to the 10 biggest pots of the week from the Master Cash tables
9pm-11pm – More live Master Cash action
11pm-12pm – We focus on the highlights from the late stages of the £12K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter

And as we've got Redmond here, how about you all get your questions in to him as always. Perhaps you may want to ask him to help you with a hand you played online? Or at the UKPC? Get that sent in. 

As always, favourite contributions to the show will win themselves a prize! So get them coming in, post here or:

Tweet: #skypokertv 
Follow: @skypoker

And I'll see you all at 7pm for the usual cheeky banter and poker fun! See you later my lovely crumpets!

Jules xx

Comments