You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Lag during Free roll tonight

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
Dreadful lag experienced during the 7 pm free roll tonight,only playing a single mtt.

Comments

• edited February 2014

Morning Wynne,

Surprised to hear that. I've got the oldest laptop on earth, it's steam-driven, but I was 6 & 7 Tabling DYM's last night from 6pm until after 9pm, & I never had any issues at all, other than the usual problem with piles.
  • edited February 2014
    Thanks for your comments,did the usual as sky suggests,empty cache etc,restarted computer and was up running as normal when I attempted to join the mini event,could not take a chance with the main event,too expensive.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Lag during Free roll tonight:
    Thanks for your comments,did the usual as sky suggests,empty cache etc,restarted computer and was up running as normal when I attempted to join the mini event,could not take a chance with the main event,too expensive.
    Posted by wynne1938
    i agree m8 nothing but problems last nite and im using a new pc the flops was disapearing lagging then it chucked me off and i could not return i had to log on via www.skypoker, and to be truthful i like the way it plays that way the cards and the chips slide along instead of just popping up 
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Lag during Free roll tonight:
    In Response to Re: Lag during Free roll tonight : i agree m8 nothing but problems last nite and im using a new pc the flops was disapearing lagging then it chucked me off and i could not return i had to log on via www.skypoker , and to be truthful i like the way it plays that way the cards and the chips slide along instead of just popping up 
    Posted by DESERTTURK
    so will be playing like that in the future i cant risk it doing that to me again during a pot