You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Loading tables

Today I have been unable to load more than 4 tables using the new software and am forced to play under the old format which I don't mind to much. The real problem is that whenever I am on the waiting list the tables automatically pop up in the new format but fail to load. By the time I get the table, I'm back on the waiting list. Any one else had this problem / how did you resolve please?

Comments

• edited February 2014
    I play constantly on the old tables because of this.. Go to "Problems playing with new tables" in help on the new table. Then close the window and all tables should re-open as old ones for 1/2 weeks. Play in browser...
    I hope that helps! It's worked for me :)
  • edited February 2014
  • edited February 2014
    Hi Ryan,

When you say you can only load 4 tables in the new style software.

Are you getting an error message or are the tables just failing to load? Does the window for the table pop open at all?

Sam
  • edited February 2014
    No error messages. That usually happens 2/3 times a day, but I think this happens for everyone as fa as I'm awate.

4 tables load on new software.

I try to launch another, and it remains as "loading" but never loads, so I launch the rest on old software with no problems.

I join waiting lists for tables and do not get time to sit because they auto load as new tables but do not work.

• edited March 2014
    What happened "sky dan" you had a stroke??

At least sky are good at helping and resolving problems.

Daft bunch of monkeys imo.

Maybe I should get a degree in computer programming or something so that I can physically play on the site?

Still my fault though I guess. Maybe I should go on to live chat and speak to Mohammed and see if he can help me.

F'in Joke
  • edited March 2014
    tables constantly not loading for me on chrome and ie. tables freezing mid game too -happens on both my laptop and work computer. 

im ready to leave now