You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

boxing (fill you're boots with this one)

edited March 2014 in Betting Chat
terrence crawford to beat ricky burns on points £200 stake at 6/4. this kid is special believe me, burns never been stopped and is very durable so easy unanimous decision for me!!!

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Got to be carefull with these bent judges, happend in alot of fights recently..theres no doubt crawford is much the better boxer, people are saying he will be effected by the big crowd of scotts shouting abuse at him, wont effect him in the slighest imo, this guy has been shot in the head before, a few scottish morons wont change the outcome, but i fear the judges might..still ive backed crawford big at 4/9..his last fights have been extremley boring, hope he doesnt hold back his class tonight..also had abit of crawford in rounds 1-6 at 5/1..hope for a nice balance boost before cheltenham.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: boxing (fill you're boots with this one):
    Got to be carefull with these bent judges, happend in alot of fights recently..theres no doubt crawford is much the better boxer, people are saying he will be effected by the big crowd of scotts shouting abuse at him, wont effect him in the slighest imo, this guy has been shot in the head before, a few scottish morons wont change the outcome, but i fear the judges might..still ive backed crawford big at 4/9..his last fights have been extremley boring, hope he doesnt hold back his class tonight..also had abit of crawford in rounds 1-6 at 5/1..hope for a nice balance boost before cheltenham.
    Posted by moonooo
    yeah i hear you with the judging mate, think the joke draw decision burns got in his last fight though will be in the back of the judges minds tonight though so hopefully no controversy.
  • edited March 2014
    only the judges can rob us now..Crawford not even out of 2nd gear in this fight, Burns looks finished.
  • edited March 2014
    Sick 2 minute sweat here for £500!!!!!
  • edited March 2014
    Wouldn't have been able to watch that if I was on.

wd both. 

Reckon Alan Pardew would've floored em both though. 
  • edited March 2014
    Well done good call
  • edited March 2014
    that 12th round really was brown pant time if you backed him to win on points lol wd the rock
  • edited March 2014
    anyone watch the young kid lomecheckos fight, won everything in the amatures, olympic gold etc bit like our very own luke campbell, only just turned pro and in his second fight has just boxed solido for the world title, what sort or manager puts there fighter in a world title fight in his second fight and how the hell has he earned the fight anyway, this is the most stupid thing ive ever seen in boxing for a long long time, and he got beat aswell by the way!!!