You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Joining a team.... worth it? Which one? etc. etc.

I have been playing on this site for about 4 years and have seen all the railing etc going on. Interested to hear thoughts on teams and which ones are good to join.

I have had some decent results and I will be looking for them to continue this wk end in the Mega Roller.

Thoughts on teams and how to join or get invited?!

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Hi watto84

Which team: Any you fancy but I  recommend TPT for team activity, results and railing domination. Have a look at the various team threads in Team Talk

How to join: Simply ask. That's it no appliction form, no fees, no set standard of poker all abilities welcome.

What I will say to you ( that sounds just like that perma tanned antique "expert") the more you put into a team the more you will get from it. Personally there's nothing more annoying than a player asking to join a team and then they never contribute a single thing, be it posting, railing poker advice etc.

FlyingDagg TPT Vice Captain.

• edited February 2014
    I joined tpt a few months back. And they have been great . Grat advice and a great bunch of guys and gals. Its great for the dtd games on a monday and the orfordale where u have a chance too win seats into other tournaments. The rail is econd to none with tot great support no matter where or what your playing.

anyway enjoy whichever team u choose and good luck at the tables
    And the roller. Miby see u there asapart of tpt or another. 
  • edited March 2014
    great post Daggs!!

Also Have a look at All Team threads in forum!!

Sry I don't post here much, am busy running Business, family & HitSquad Team!
    If honest we mainly recruit at live events or from forum regulars, as you have posted so articulately, may I throw our hat into ring??

GL mate!!

Dave Hitman Harvey

HitSquad founder & Capo