You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CAN YOU SPOT A LOONIE BY THEIR NAME?

2»

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: CAN YOU SPOT A LOONIE BY THEIR NAME?:
    In Response to Re: CAN YOU SPOT A LOONIE BY THEIR NAME? : You should try his blog posts from some years ago. I came across them by accident the other day. I reckon he taught James Joyce all he knew.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
     Nice one Dagg, I thought those blogs were gone forever!

here is my favourite----
  • edited March 2014

click here--- 
    Posted by oynutter at 4/12/2009 2:43 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com

• edited March 2014
    I NEED HELP OYNUTTER, I can't seem to work out if it's a loonie, or a nutter, that keep calling all-in's with 3-7, or betting down to the river with nowt but then hitting. Please help yours.....frustrated.

ps Is it me who is the nutter, loonie, for not working out who the nutter, loonie, is ?. And maybe that's why players sit out in £55 games to spot the nutter, loonie, who is stealing there blinds, HELP please before i start playing tonight...
  • edited March 2014
                                        click here---  TIGER POPS ONE UP ON THE GREEN! Posted by  oynutter  at 4/12/2009 2:43 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    Posted by oynutter
    Oooh I missed this one.  By the tenth mention of pieces of Tiger Woods personal life I was crying tears of laughter. I declare you are neither of the nutter or loonie variety. You Sir are a genius.
  • edited March 2014
     just been thinking, is loonie and nutter  male and female names ? I mean the male could be a loon he and the female a nut her ! I am not that sure on this one ,so any ideas I  would welcome . Please send answers to 
                       Booboo5205,
                          Cell 241 A ,
                            Broadmoor,
                               Crowthorne ,
                                  West Berkshire.
  • edited March 2014
    LOL!!! Oynutter!! regards OP. chelseaAA is defo candidate, as it Obviously Taximan1 .....having played with kagawa, he is close too Thank fook my name aint up there!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    You have one there, but can you see a name that is almost definately a loonie?
  • edited March 2014
    I NEED HELP OYNUTTER, I can't seem to work out if it's a loonie, or a nutter, that keep calling all-in's with 3-7, or betting down to the river with nowt but then hitting. Please help yours.....frustrated. ps Is it me who is the nutter, loonie, for not working out who the nutter, loonie, is ?. And maybe that's why players sit out in £55 games to spot the nutter, loonie, who is stealing there blinds, HELP please before i start playing tonight...
    Posted by tomo_efc
     This is a loonie tomo, a nutter would not be calling here!--- A nutter would be the aggressor in this scenario.

You have to get this right in your head tomo. you will lose chips very quickly if you treat a nutter with the same disrespect as a loonie!---- Try to learn the difference, your roi will not improve until you do!

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: CAN YOU SPOT A LOONIE BY THEIR NAME? : Oooh I missed this one.  By the tenth mention of pieces of Tiger Woods personal life I was crying tears of laughter. I declare you are neither of the nutter or loonie variety. You Sir are a genius.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Lol --- Thanks Dagg, actually, most nutters do have the potential to create genius. A loonie does not have this potential, at least not in intellectual activities, a loonie can sometimes create genius on a physical level-- eg, David Beckham, but he/she will always remain in the shadow of a nutter when it comes to matters of the mind.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: CAN YOU SPOT A LOONIE BY THEIR NAME? :  This is a loonie tomo, a nutter would not be calling here!--- A nutter would be the aggressor in this scenario.  You have to get this right in your head tomo. you will lose chips very quickly if you treat a nutter with the same disrespect as a loonie!---- Try to learn the difference, your roi will not improve until you do!
    Posted by oynutter

Thanks for the advice, time to hit the tables and weed out the loonies......
  • edited March 2014
     just been thinking, is loonie and nutter  male and female names ? I mean the male could be a loon he and the female a nut her ! I am not that sure on this one ,so any ideas I  would welcome . Please send answers to                     Booboo5205,                       Cell 241 A ,                         Broadmoor,                            Crowthorne ,                               West Berkshire.
    Posted by booboo5205
     You still have much to learn Booboo, but don't give up!--- There are signs that you are not yet a lost cause.

You are over thinking here with your male/female theory, sex can bring nutters and loonies together, but it cannot tell them apart!
  • edited March 2014
    Another tip ---- when you suspect that you have spotted a loonie and need confirmation--- try typing "donkwit" in the chat box --- A loonie will often respond with "lol", "hahahah", or " I know you are"
  • edited March 2014
    Quick lads and lasses, there's loads of loonies in the 2.20 deep stack!!

>
    Prize

troggman5000  
    thenewqpr5000  
    rainman3975000  
    oynutter5000  
    nffc4eva5000  
    madgiexxx5000  
    lozanlew5000  
    kingkarl015000  
    gpc705000  
    fishing1965000  
    emerson015000  
    dragon19555000  
    dillkitch5000  
    darryn19735000  
    cherie1115000  
    cctv5000  
    blipp0125000  
    WHEELS71615000  
    TyrionL5000  
    Pete4335000  
    Johnners015000  
    Jigsaw275000  
    GaryQQQ5000  
    GAMBLER195000  
    DODGYBOI5000  
    Catchops5000
  • edited March 2014
    This post is most splendid,I had been on a downswing until reading between the lines and adjusting my game from being a loonie(or nutter,I couldn't work it out myself) to a Lutter which has has had a beneficial impact on my results lately. I thank you kind sir for your wise words.
  • edited March 2014
    This post is most splendid,I had been on a downswing until reading between the lines and adjusting my game from being a loonie(or nutter,I couldn't work it out myself) to a Lutter which has has had a beneficial impact on my results lately. I thank you kind sir for your wise words.
    Posted by tomgoodun
     Glad to see that you believe you are making progress Tom, but always be aware that any amount of mis-placed confidence will be detrimental to your game, and can set you firmly back on the road towards the loonie camp.
  • edited March 2014
    Oynutter can you confirm that we spotted a loonie last night? I was railing jjjach and a player at his table called him a calling station! He is the very antithesis of a calling station. When well known Sky Poker pro and Latin aficionado Hugh  RaiseusIfoldus  wrote his book How To Be The Tightest Player On A Tight Table In A Tight Tournament he asked jj for advice. And he had a silly name too.