You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Problem with auto focus.

The tables aren't coming to the front as they should. 

There's often a flash of a table threatening to appear when it shouldn't then a table pops up that doesn't require any action. 

Very disconcerting when I really need to be able to trust it to be able to use this layout to stack tables. 

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Now tables which require an action are popping up above tables that I'm currently acting on. 

Why are they randomly popping up?

This worked perfectly on Wendesday, there's obviously been some kind of technical adjustment since then. 

Feature is unuseable......
  • edited February 2014
    More info for when someone gets round to looking at this....

It seems to be the tournament tables that I'm playing mixed in with cash that are causing the problems. 

On Wednesday, I just stacked 8 x cash for 3 hours and it worked perfect, so may be some issue with combining tournaments and cash whilst cascading tables?

• edited March 2014
    Bump.

Any ideas about this Sam?

Sounds like it could be simple to fix? (might not be, I've no idea. Just want to make sure you've seen it)

Cheers.
  • edited March 2014
    Hi,

Yes thank you for this, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you playing on the download client or through a web browser? I am going to do some investigating into this and see what I can do.

• edited March 2014
    Always on the download.

I'm certain it's a problem when playing 2 different formats (namely mtts and cash), as last night I played just cash tables and had no problems again.

Have not tried to stack or cascade sng's.

Thanks.
  • edited March 2014
    Any news?

Playing just mtts tonight and it's unusable, only have 3 open at the mo.

It brings tables to the front when a new hand is dealt, even if the action isn't on me and I'm due to act on 1 of the other ones.

Cheers.
  • edited March 2014
    Still looking at this and is proving hard to recreate.

Is anybody else having this issue with auto focus?