You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Private Message System

The private messaging system on this website is painfully slow and needs a revamp!

When clicking "send", it takes a good 5-10 seconds before the message actually goes and a new page loads up. In fact, I didn't realise this until now and ended up hitting the send button five times thinking it wasn't working ... which of course meant the message sent five times. The person I was sending the message to will probably see this also, so apologies for five messages - all of which are the same ..

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Private Message System:
    The private messaging system on this website is painfully slow and needs a revamp! When clicking "send", it takes a good 5-10 seconds before the message actually goes and a new page loads up. In fact, I didn't realise this until now and ended up hitting the send button five times thinking it wasn't working ... which of course meant the message sent five times. The person I was sending the message to will probably see this also, so apologies for five messages - all of which are the same ..
    Posted by peter27
    Yeah, must admit I lay awake at night thinking how slow the messaging system is on Sky.

God, I wish it would take 4-8 seconds instead.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Private Message System:
    In Response to Private Message System : Yeah, must admit I lay awake at night thinking how slow the messaging system is on Sky. God, I wish it would take 4-8 seconds instead.
    Posted by davelufc
    It takes less than two seconds on most websites .. (with an average internet connection that is).