You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Are you serious???

edited March 2014 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hey all Im just posting to ask if any1 has had any problems with tables loading over the last few days ? I reged for the primo last night, after around 45 mins all was well and I had chipped up to around 40 bigs, then out of knowwhere my primo table decided to reload whilst I was in a hand, then my table would not open so I quickly contacted online support, I was quickly told that this was a problem from my end so I followed there advice and deleted my cookies ect, I even tried to reload my table on another browser, none of this worked and all my other tables where running fine on sky and on the other 2 sites I was grinding at the time, so I pursued the matter with the online rep who was pretty rude and gave me no explanation at all, she kept telling me to contact my service provider which is sky,even tho I was still grinding all my sky tables bar the primo and my other 2 sites and my ipad and Iphone where conecting fine, so it was pretty clear it was sky end, anyways I told her countless times that it was not coming from my internet connection it was the awful new software, I told her I would disgrace this site on every forum out there as I was disguested at how I was being treated, after this she told me to screenshot my tables and email it to sky, so I did, when I had returned she had ended the chat session with no warning... my table finally reloaded after around an hour and stupid amount of attempts to log back on,  I was left with 10 bigs and pretty much no hope of making a run at it. I did recieve an email off sky today telling me once again that it is a problem with the internet and still no refund, I cant understand how they can treat a customer like this, I have paid a lot of rake down the years to this site and this is how I am repaid, I was currently in talks with my backers to set up a deal for sky, there is no chance I will do anything on this joke of a site now, how can they treat people like this when they have had countless problems with the software since it was released, anyways getting to my point did any1 else experience anything like this last night ??

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Really is not good.  I too have experienced problems with 1 table freezing whilst the other sky tables are working perfectly fine.  If they actually look into this, they will see that you were not acting on that primo table whilst acting on the other tables, so therefore clearly something went wrong.  I would press for a full refund mate and if they refuse this then ask them for a full explanation as to why you would sitout of the primo whilst in a good position whilst not sitting out on the other tables.  Common sense should prevail here.
  • edited March 2014
    I've got same problems continuously on home laptop and work computer. Previously I could multitable 6 tables with ease now if I have 4 tables running a 5th won't even open despite trying to open and close it several times. Tried ie and chrome. Checking task manager they seem to be using loads of memory. 

I also get tables freezing but without any error message just a frozen table image. 
  • edited March 2014
    just not good enough really, for the amount people put into the site.

especially getting treated like that aswell.  

im sure they know about the problems as enough people are compl;aining about them, so surley something will get sorted soon.
  • edited March 2014
    I dont understand why the would change the old tables ? there wernt half as many problems
  • edited March 2014
    Contact support again but tell them you want to speak specifically to poker tech support dept. You have the proof that all was well at your end so push for a refund.
  • edited March 2014
    Happens to me often. After four tables the next will not load. So hard when your playing cash and an MTT starts up but wont load. Have to cancel all table and try and relaod. Have lag too and old table style popping up even though last time I was on that table it was new style.

It is such a shame when ever other site works fine but your number one site doesnt.

Cant even use the client, much worse than the browser.
  • edited March 2014
    Soz not read all of this. Why cant u play on the old tables? that's what I do
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Are you serious???:
    Soz not read all of this. Why cant u play on the old tables? that's what I do
    Posted by DivsDreams

I play old tables aswell no problems.
  • edited March 2014
    miby people havent noticed you can change it too the old ones on the display settings.
  • edited March 2014
    miby people havent noticed you can change it too the old ones on the display settings.
    Posted by Chris_Mc

I had no idea, how do I do this ??

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Are you serious???:
    Hey all Im just posting to ask if any1 has had any problems with tables loading over the last few days ? I reged for the primo last night, after around 45 mins all was well and I had chipped up to around 40 bigs, then out of knowwhere my primo table decided to reload whilst I was in a hand, then my table would not open so I quickly contacted online support, I was quickly told that this was a problem from my end so I followed there advice and deleted my cookies ect, I even tried to reload my table on another browser, none of this worked and all my other tables where running fine on sky and on the other 2 sites I was grinding at the time, so I pursued the matter with the online rep who was pretty rude and gave me no explanation at all, she kept telling me to contact my service provider which is sky,even tho I was still grinding all my sky tables bar the primo and my other 2 sites and my ipad and Iphone where conecting fine, so it was pretty clear it was sky end, anyways I told her countless times that it was not coming from my internet connection it was the awful new software, I told her I would disgrace this site on every forum out there as I was disguested at how I was being treated, after this she told me to screenshot my tables and email it to sky, so I did, when I had returned she had ended the chat session with no warning... my table finally reloaded after around an hour and stupid amount of attempts to log back on,  I was left with 10 bigs and pretty much no hope of making a run at it. I did recieve an email off sky today telling me once again that it is a problem with the internet and still no refund, I cant understand how they can treat a customer like this, I have paid a lot of rake down the years to this site and this is how I am repaid, I was currently in talks with my backers to set up a deal for sky, there is no chance I will do anything on this joke of a site now, how can they treat people like this when they have had countless problems with the software since it was released, anyways getting to my point did any1 else experience anything like this last night ??
    Posted by K8LOU
    +1 - posted the same problems when the new software first came out and its not improved any
  • edited March 2014
    If it makes any easier to diagnose and get sorted:

Spec

I'm using a 4gb dell laptop on windows vista.

I've tried both internet explorer and chrome (both same problems)

All on browser not tried download.

Problems:

1. tables not opening - just loading thing going round and round 
    2. 4 tables max - will run 4 tables but 5 or more will not open (same symptoms point 1) 
    3. Tables freezing - just stops mid game with no error message, doesn't reopen automatically and has to be closed before it reopened automatically.
    4. Tables reloading mid game - sometimes it'll be my turn to act and when I click the action button the table will crash and then reload.

Points 1, 3 and 4 happen regardless of how many other tables I have running. I also experience all 4 problems with no other programs or windows open (apart from sky obv).

These problems seem to start happening about week ago for me and previous to this I had no issues. They seem to be getting worse. I use the new tables and just the normal layout (i.e. not the new classic mini or anything). I have tried the delete cookies/history etc thing - made no difference.

I checked task manager when the 5th table wouldnt open and the memory usage seemed to really high.

If you need any other info that you think would help just let me know.

• edited March 2014
    Hi K8LOU,

Thank you for posting this. Apologies for the issue that you were having during the Primo. I have had a look at the chat from Saturday evening and have asked customer care to contact you regarding this.

jdallstar, thank you for this all this information is helpful and will help with our investigations. We are looking into all issues that have been reported and all feedback that we can get helps. Screenshots would also be very useful so that we can see the issue and share with the development team.

Thanks

Sam
  • edited March 2014
    If it makes any easier to diagnose and get sorted: Spec I'm using a 4gb dell laptop on windows vista. I've tried both internet explorer and chrome (both same problems) All on browser not tried download. Problems: 1. tables not opening - just loading thing going round and round  2. 4 tables max - will run 4 tables but 5 or more will not open (same symptoms point 1)  3. Tables freezing - just stops mid game with no error message, doesn't reopen automatically and has to be closed before it reopened automatically. 4. Tables reloading mid game - sometimes it'll be my turn to act and when I click the action button the table will crash and then reload. Points 1, 3 and 4 happen regardless of how many other tables I have running. I also experience all 4 problems with no other programs or windows open (apart from sky obv). These problems seem to start happening about week ago for me and previous to this I had no issues. They seem to be getting worse. I use the new tables and just the normal layout (i.e. not the new classic mini or anything). I have tried the delete cookies/history etc thing - made no difference. I checked task manager when the 5th table wouldnt open and the memory usage seemed to really high. If you need any other info that you think would help just let me know.
    Posted by jdsallstar
    I have ALL these problems and I have a new Mac with plenty of ram/mem so no way is it a computer based fault.
  • edited March 2014
    screenshots as requested:

5th table not opening

Memory usage

Still not open

Can i have a refund for my mini entry?
  • edited March 2014
    screenshots as requested: 5th table not opening Memory usage Still not open Can i have a refund for my mini entry?
    Posted by jdsallstar
    Thank you very much for this. This will be useful for us to look into.

Does this happen consistently when trying to launch more than 4 tables for you?

I have asked customer care to get in touch about the mini.

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Are you serious??? : Thank you very much for this. This will be useful for us to look into. Does this happen consistently when trying to launch more than 4 tables for you? I have asked customer care to get in touch about the mini.
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Hi Sam

It seems to be just recently that the 5th table will not open at all but yes it's every time now. 

Two weeks ago i was running 6 tables no problem (same time the new classic mini view became available?). Then started getting the freezing problems I described which then developed into the 5th table not opening.

Customer care where in touch many thanks.
  • edited March 2014
    Sam 

I am also getting this no more than 4 tables opening problem on my work computer. Tried at lunch time and it happened again.

This is dell desktop pc running on windows 7 with 4gb ram.
  • edited March 2014
    sorry to fire more info at you but I did a full test on chrome, IE and firefox using new and old tables on cash section of site.

Chrome (version 30.0.01)

Old tables -  can open 5
    New tables - cannot open 5

Internet Explorer (version 10.0.09)

Old tables - Can open 5
    New tables - cannot open ANY.

Firefox (version 25.0.1)

Old tables - can open 5
    New tables - CAN open 5

Firefox here I come :)
  • edited March 2014
    All very useful thank you. We are doing something along the same lines here. Will keep you posted with updates.

Thank you
  • edited March 2014
    For those of you experiencing problems using a browser have you tried using the download client?

• edited March 2014
    DoubleAAA I havent tried using the download client. I could do this no problem at home on personal laptop but for my lunch time games in work I couldn't really download it on work pc.

• edited March 2014
    DoubleAAA I havent tried using the download client. I could do this no problem at home on personal laptop but for my lunch time games in work I couldn't really download it on work pc.
    Posted by jdsallstar
    Hi,

We believe that we have resolved this issue that was restricting the number of tables that could be opened. Please have a go and let us know if this is the case.

Thanks

Sam
  • edited March 2014
    Hi sam 

Just did a very quick check on chrome and it appears to be fixed, I could open 5 tables. I'll check again after work and let you know if I have any other problems.

Thanks for the help
  • edited March 2014
    sam played a bit tonight and all appeared to be working well no freezing and tables all opened correctly (chrome). 

Tried on internet explorer just to test and when i tried to load a table an error message appeared which said i was using wrong version so whatever you lot did that fix worked too by the looks of things.