You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Wow What A Nightmare Today

Alright Guys

I am having a nightmare of a game/session today..  I know a lot of people will say it various but sometimes you have got to think there is something seriously wrong with the software..  I mean today I have played 12 sit and go touranments, and not won a single one.  That isn't no variants at all.. Because the odds are I am at least suppose to win one of them..

It always happens tho..  Have a good month last month, won quite a bit, and then loose quite a bit in the first few days.  It feels like Sky gives it you one month then takes it straight back the very few days in the next month.. What a joke...

I am wondering how many tables you guys have played consistently and have lost all before you start wiinning..

I know I am ranting just a little bit annoyed at the moment...

Comments

• edited March 2014
    3/3/2014 -  played 36, won 14 lost 22 so a slight over reaction but with the upmost respect id be having a look at my game if i was losing that many games at these stakes. ive played them b4 many moons ago and 2 people would bust out in the first 5 minutes.