You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WHY HAS THE 3K BH AT 9:30PM DAILY BEEN CHANGED TO ONLY 2K

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
the daily 3k bh has been changed to 2k even though the gaurentee was exceed everytime?

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to WHY HAS THE 3K BH AT 9:30PM DAILY BEEN CHANGED TO ONLY 2K:
    the daily 3k bh has been changed to 2k even though the gaurentee was exceed everytime?
    Posted by kev1993
    +1
  • edited March 2014
    quite often falls short kev although not by much
  • edited March 2014
    Only a couple of times Rock. And if it is short, it's only by a few like you say. Sometimes it gets over 400 runners. Not sure why Sky have scaled back on the GTD when it was mostly meeting it comfortably or smashing it.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: WHY HAS THE 3K BH AT 9:30PM DAILY BEEN CHANGED TO ONLY 2K:
    Only a couple of times Rock. And if it is short, it's only by a few like you say. Sometimes it gets over 400 runners. Not sure why Sky have scaled back on the GTD when it was mostly meeting it comfortably or smashing it.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    yeah i agree i enjoy playing this as its great value for money but i was astonished when i seen its only 2k now lool ...come on sky!!
  • edited March 2014
    it must have not been getting the runners buddy
  • edited March 2014

Hi guys

This has indeed been missing guarantee, especially earlier in the week so it's being changed on Monday and Tuesday for the time being. It will remain at £3k on other days for now.

It's normal to do this at this time of year as some of these tournaments start to get a bit quieter. It works the other way around when things get busier or if something regularly exceeds guarantee.

It's really down to demand and of course if it does get more runners, the guarantee will be exceeded and we will monitor what to set it at in future.

Thanks
    Sky Poker
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: WHY HAS THE 3K BH AT 9:30PM DAILY BEEN CHANGED TO ONLY 2K:
    Hi guys This has indeed been missing guarantee, especially earlier in the week so it's being changed on Monday and Tuesday for the time being. It will remain at £3k on other days for now. It's normal to do this at this time of year as some of these tournaments start to get a bit quieter. It works the other way around when things get busier or if something regularly exceeds guarantee. It's really down to demand and of course if it does get more runners, the guarantee will be exceeded and we will monitor what to set it at in future. Thanks Sky Poker
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    i understand lol i havent been on in about 3 weeks but when i was playing it daily it was getting 300+ runners ...