You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2k Bounty Hunter Freeroll Satellite Error!

Tech support the top 10 guys in the free roll are still playing and the prizes have disappeared.

I spoke with help and support and they told me its cause im using chrome.... LOL!

Require help before the 9.30 kick off.

Tournament ID: 9099894

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Latest.... longer than the yellow brick road

Mike Bennett: you there liam?
     Liam F: I am sorry, slight connection issue there. The security question has been updated.
     Mike Bennett: not a problem
     Liam F: I can see you using chrome, I would advice you to use Internet explorer as that is more compatible with our site.

We advice all customer to use a different web browser as Chrome does not support our sites facilities. 

Please could you also delete your temporary Internet files and cookies. In order to delete your cookies, cache and temp files. Click on the internet browser you are using. Press CTRL, SHIFT and then DELETE this will bring you an Internet options up, make sure the top 4 boxes are ticked, then press delete on the box.

Please ensure to update your flash player via this link  https://get.adobe.com/air/
    Re-set your PC for the software to prompt once downloaded. You should have no issue from then on.
     Liam F: Once you get back on the table you will be able to see the prize pool
     Mike Bennett: no liam no one can see it
     Mike Bennett: the game should have stopped at top 10...
     Mike Bennett: there are currently 4 left
     Mike Bennett: it was a freeroll satellite to a bounty hunter tournament
     Liam F: Ok,if that is the case I will see what the issue, please also do those updated for future preferences. Bear with me two moments.
     Mike Bennett: Liam?
  • edited March 2014
     Liam F: Thanks for waiting. The game still has finished yet, we have looked into the game and clarify that there is no prize pool for that tournament. Any participant in that event that has winnings is credited after the event has finished. The top 10 players win a seat to the 9:30pm Bounty Hunter.
     Mike Bennett: liam, the event finished 
     Mike Bennett: Tournament ID: 9099894
     Mike Bennett: it finishes when top 10 people finish
     Mike Bennett: this tournament didnt finish at that point infact someone actually won* the tournament
  • edited March 2014
     Mike Bennett: want me to send you a screen shot ?
     Liam F: Ok, I have forwarded the issue with my colleague as there seems to be a technical issue with that tourney. My colleagues in the poker tech department will be fixing this issue asap.
     Liam F: If you could send a screen shot, that would be great
     Mike Bennett: what will the resolution be bud?
     Mike Bennett: no worries sending now
     Liam F: I will forward this forward to them
     File attachment upload has started.
     The file BountyHFR.jpg (120.3KB) was received.
  • edited March 2014
     Mike Bennett: thanks liam
     Mike Bennett: will the seats also be given to the other 9 people ? or will they be credited in some way
     Liam F: I believe they will be entered back in.
     Mike Bennett: thank you buddy
     Liam F: You're welcome Mike, have a good day
     Liam F has disconnected.
    So basically guys if you finished top 10 in the freeroll above as i said at table be logged in at 9.30 as they may put us in..
  • edited March 2014
    Looks like Liam was true to his word and we been entered in... see ya there!

My faith in Sky poker has been restored.