You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

software

useless so bad just got chucked off again and cant go back on thanks SKY lost my money i put in the hand AGAIN ive asked u to sort it out and no reply

Comments

• edited March 2014
    the site is going down for maintanence soon? could it be this problem eventually being sorted?

hope so because there seems too be alot of complaints and no one getting back too anybody about it.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: software:
    the site is going down for maintanence soon? could it be this problem eventually being sorted? hope so because there seems too be alot of complaints and no one getting back too anybody about it.
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    so wait sum1 has moved this post but not bothered to even reply

• edited March 2014
    Hi Desertturk,

Sorry that you have experienced some issues with the site. We ask users who experience these type of issues to go through customer care who are better place to gauge more information from you. Of course when it is posted in here we have a look at the issue but a customer care rep can spend more time on the finer points of the issue.

In this case would you be able to go into further detail on the issue that you experienced? If you have a hand number and can explain what happened I may be able to offer some assistance.

Thanks

Sam
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Desertturk, Sorry that you have experienced some issues with the site. We ask users who experience these type of issues to go through customer care who are better place to gauge more information from you. Of course when it is posted in here we have a look at the issue but a customer care rep can spend more time on the finer points of the issue. In this case would you be able to go into further detail on the issue that you experienced? If you have a hand number and can explain what happened I may be able to offer some assistance. Thanks Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    thanks for looking inyo this sam i have no hand no. m8 but its happened about 5 times in the last week it starts to lagg first of all then flops start to disapear and i have to put full summary on in the chat to see whats come out so i dont lose the money i have in the pot. Then after it will just throw me off 5 or 6 tables with money in most pots and just close the site. I then can not re enter so therefore i have to go into internet browser and log onto sky poker.com to play but i cannot aford to lose these monies that i  have in these pots for example i was in six hands on 6 tables and it shut me off on 1 table i was on the 5th round of betting. i dont want to giveaway any more money and dont want to stop playing on sky but will find an alternative because it is not fair. thanks again mate
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Desertturk, Sorry that you have experienced some issues with the site. We ask users who experience these type of issues to go through customer care who are better place to gauge more information from you. Of course when it is posted in here we have a look at the issue but a customer care rep can spend more time on the finer points of the issue. In this case would you be able to go into further detail on the issue that you experienced? If you have a hand number and can explain what happened I may be able to offer some assistance. Thanks Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    thanks for looking inyo this sam i have no hand no. m8 but its happened about 5 times in the last week it starts to lagg first of all then flops start to disapear and i have to put full summary on in the chat to see whats come out so i dont lose the money i have in the pot. Then after it will just throw me off 5 or 6 tables with money in most pots and just close the site. I then can not re enter so therefore i have to go into internet browser and log onto sky poker.com to play but i cannot aford to lose these monies that i  have in these pots for example i was in six hands on 6 tables and it shut me off on 1 table i was on the 5th round of betting. i dont want to giveaway any more money and dont want to stop playing on sky but will find an alternative because it is not fair. thanks again mate