You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Problem with download after latest update

I can access the site through a web browser, but the download is playing up this morning. I have full internet access can stream movies etc, but cant use the download.

Anyone else got the same prob?

Update: just managed to get in after 5 mins! However, cannot look at or make player notes just had to shut download down again, also getting a lot of "network errors!". I really hope its not going to be like this all day. 

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Problem with download after latest update:
    I can access the site through a web browser, but the download is playing up this morning. I have full internet access can stream movies etc, but cant use the download. Anyone else got the same prob? Update: just managed to get in after 5 mins! However, cannot look at or make player notes just had to shut download down again, also getting a lot of "network errors!". I really hope its not going to be like this all day. 
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    I am quite annoyed this got moved, is anyone at sky going to do anything about these problems. I am aware of others players having the same issues. Surely the thread should have stayed in general poker chat at least for this morning so that if there was a wider problem it would have been highlighted by other players !
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Acegooner,

Wherever the thread is, it is picked up by somebody here. Infact by it being moved I am made aware of the thread. I have not had any reports of issues with the download client other than this one today. Are you aware of other users also having issues today?

I have been on the download client and I am able to make and see notes and don't have any issues logging in or out. I would reccomend that you have the latest adobe flash player from here and adobe air from here.

Are your problems restricted to the download client or have you tried playing through a browser and also experienced the issues?

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Problem with download after latest update:
    Hi Acegooner, Wherever the thread is, it is picked up by somebody here. Infact by it being moved I am made aware of the thread. I have not had any reports of issues with the download client other than this one today. Are you aware of other users also having issues today? I have been on the download client and I am able to make and see notes and don't have any issues logging in or out. I would reccomend that you have the latest adobe flash player from  here  and adobe air from  here .  Are your problems restricted to the download client or have you tried playing through a browser and also experienced the issues?
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    ACE im getting exact same problems on download cleint but not through browser mine even chucks me off during hands
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Problem with download after latest update:
    Hi Acegooner, Wherever the thread is, it is picked up by somebody here. Infact by it being moved I am made aware of the thread. I have not had any reports of issues with the download client other than this one today. Are you aware of other users also having issues today? I have been on the download client and I am able to make and see notes and don't have any issues logging in or out. I would reccomend that you have the latest adobe flash player from  here  and adobe air from  here .  Are your problems restricted to the download client or have you tried playing through a browser and also experienced the issues?
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    I have the latest versions of all of the required software. Just been out and returned to tables not loading, some white others with software errors. This is not good.