You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Stats

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
Can someone look at my stats from the last few months on Sky Poker? If so, how? Some guy knew who i was playing earlier knew mine. I can't figure it out!

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Stats:
    Can someone look at my stats from the last few months on Sky Poker? If so, how? Some guy knew who i was playing earlier knew mine. I can't figure it out!
    Posted by RB241
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Stats:
    Posted by RB241
    Was he using your stats to belittle you? If so look at the final post HERE
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Stats:
    Posted by RB241
    Hi RB,

The only was people can do this is via a site called Sharkscope.

Sharkscope collects, collates & publishes data on players performances in MTT's & SNG's on most Online Poker Sites.

Anyone can view a players stats on Sharkscope. 5 "Free Searches" are allowed per day, over & above that, there is a subscription-based model.

Sharkscope's Terms & Conditions forbid anyone using these stats improperly, i.e., belittling others.

If you wish your Sharkscope Stats to be blocked from view by others, you can "lock" your Sharkscope stats at no cost by opting out.

To do this, simply visit Sharkscope.com & go to "OPTIONS" (top right hand side).

There are options there to "opt in", "opt out", or "reset" your Sharkscope Stats. It costs nothing to do any of these Options.

Hope that is of some help, any further questions, fire away.

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Stats:
    In Response to Stats : Hi RB, The only was people can do this is via a site called Sharkscope. Sharkscope collects, collates & publishes data on players performances in MTT's & SNG's on most Online Poker Sites. Anyone can view a players stats on Sharkscope. 5 "Free Searches" are allowed per day, over & above that, there is a subscription-based model. Sharkscope's Terms & Conditions forbid anyone using these stats improperly, i.e., belittling others.   If you wish your Sharkscope Stats to be blocked from view by others, you can "lock" your Sharkscope stats at no cost by opting out. To do this, simply visit Sharkscope.com & go to "OPTIONS" (top right hand side). There are options there to "opt in", "opt out", or "reset" your Sharkscope Stats. It costs nothing to do any of these Options. Hope that is of some help, any
     further questions, fire away.  
    Posted by Tikay10

Wooohooooo!!!!

Reset them I hear u say.

had a look at mine yesterday and thought thats quite poor.
    even tho feel my game isnt that bad.

but think ill do this and see what the results are through the year.