You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Satellites

In other sites, when you qualify for tourneys via satellites, you can redeem the entry as cash. I was wondering if such a service would be possible on sky poker, or if it already exists?

Comments

• edited December 2009
    No, it doesn't exist on SkyPoker.
    On other sites, it is more common to be awarded "Tournament Tokens" which can be used to enter another tournament of your choice.
    If you contact Customer Services and explain that you cannot make that particular tournament, they will generally transfer your entry into a different tournament.
  • edited December 2009
    i dont think it is available.. i sat into a tourny b4 and then found out that i couldnt make it, so i cancelled my registration and the money was not put into my account, when i rang customer sevices they said that you cannot have a refund on tournies you satalited into..

they did however register me into another tourny of equal value of which i could attend..

not sure if the same rules apply as this was over a year ago..
  • edited December 2009
    I doubt they will introduce it.

At the end of the day Satellites were invented to let people with lower bankrolls have a chance of qualifying for the big tournies for a cheaper price. Not, win entry into them and then un-register to claim cash back.

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Satellites:
    I doubt they will introduce it. At the end of the day Satellites were invented to let people with lower bankrolls have a chance of qualifying for the big tournies for a cheaper price. Not, win entry into them and then un-register to claim cash back.
    Posted by HartshorN
    WHY NOT THOUGH?USUALLY 1 IN 5 QUALIFY,SAY £2.40 + 40P FEE.SKY MAKE £2 FOR EVERY 5 ENTRANTS THE REST OF THE 5X£2.40 WAS NEVER SKYS MONEY ANYWAY.DEBS XX