You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Heeeelllllppppp ALIENS, Do you beleive?

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
lol barry....I thought you was on the liquer then,  I havent had no water for 3 days, the mains burst right outside, lucky enuff its back on now  so I havent got to keep putting deodorant on every time I go out the house.....lol

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Hi all

Last night I was chatting to a gorgeous young lady and some guy call awful or something, when my front door bursted open and in piled these little green men who abducted me, and took me to thier spaceship...... er, why do I get a feeling you dont believe me?...... Ok the first part is true, I was chatting, my lights started giving it morse code large, you know flashing on and off and then..... DARK, yup you guessed, a power outage, this was I think around 8.30pm last night, power was finaly restored at 1pm today (Apart for about 5 mins at about 1.00am), so 1 missed the DYM club LOTS :(

Surmising that the power stays with us, fingers crosssed, I AM BACK, (The question is how much was I not missed?:))
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Heeeelllllppppp ALIENS:
    lol barry....I thought you was on the liquer then,  I havent had no water for 3 days, the mains burst right outside, lucky enuff its back on now  so I havent got to keep putting deodorant on every time I go out the house.....lol
    Posted by COCASIRF
    Lol. not nice without the essentials of life :)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Heeeelllllppppp ALIENS : Lol. not nice without the essentials of life :)
    Posted by acebarry10

lol.....I had to drink lager instead of tea , was'nt complaining then but am now......AWWWW  my heads banging,

not bad for some1 who dont usually drink never never again....lol
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Heeeelllllppppp ALIENS : lol.....I had to drink lager instead of tea , was'nt complaining then but am now......AWWWW  my heads banging, not bad for some1 who dont usually drink never never again....lol
    Posted by COCASIRF
    I SUGGEST MORE BEER IT WORKS EVERYTIME.BTW DAV SAYS HI.DEBS XX
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Heeeelllllppppp ALIENS : I SUGGEST MORE BEER IT WORKS EVERYTIME.BTW DAV SAYS HI.DEBS XX
    Posted by debdobs_67

thanks debs, but I think I,ve had enuff...lol.

say hi to dave and hope you,ve both had a good xmas and hope you have a good new year xx
  • edited December 2009
    I should have added, my sincerest apologies to all whom I was talkig too last night
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Heeeelllllppppp ALIENS, Do you beleive?:
    I should have added, my sincerest apologies to all whom I was talkig too last night
    Posted by acebarry10

so you was on the liquer then...lol
  • edited December 2009
    Barry I missed you so much that I almost threw myself on my sword..

However since I don't actually have a sword, I told Orford to fall on his. Which of course he did and is now nursing a rather nasty sprain. Of sorts.

I think the pain is worth it though, seeing as you are back now.

xxxLM
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Heeeelllllppppp ALIENS, Do you beleive? : so you was on the liquer then...lol
    Posted by COCASIRF
    Oh heck you got me ;)
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by acebarry10

No need to apologise, we're used to the rubbish you spout ;)
  • edited December 2009
    I've always wanted to be abducted by aliens :-)

Actually - daft story to follow - many years ago I lived in a small flat which had a boiler in the kitchen just below the worktop. One night I got slightly $#!+ faced on Stella then woke in the middle of the night thinking that an alien craft was overhead and they were trying to get me, so I got out of bed and crouched down next to that boiler in the hope that they wouldn't be able to detect me on their heat-sensing devices (thought I'd blend in with the hot boiler). Then I got back into bed when I thought it was safe..... and woke up several hours later, remembered the whole thing and thought ...... WHAT THE FLIP WAS I DOING?!

That's when I knew it was time to stop drinking Stella! lol

• edited December 2009
    I've always wanted to be abducted by aliens :-) Actually - daft story to follow - many years ago I lived in a small flat which had a boiler in the kitchen just below the worktop. One night I got slightly $#!+ faced on Stella then woke in the middle of the night thinking that an alien craft was overhead and they were trying to get me, so I got out of bed and crouched down next to that boiler in the hope that they wouldn't be able to detect me on their heat-sensing devices (thought I'd blend in with the hot boiler). Then I got back into bed when I thought it was safe..... and woke up several hours later, remembered the whole thing and thought ...... WHAT THE FLIP WAS I DOING?! That's when I knew it was time to stop drinking Stella! lol
    Posted by NoseyBonk

LOL! Not at all Elliot. That is genius thinking IMO. I once did the very same thing... 

Only I was 4, it was in the airing cupboard and I had just watched ET. Technically i was looking FOR an Alien not hiding from one. That's my mother knew it was time to stop giving me Ribena.