You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*** Sunday Night Live with Jules & Tikay! ***

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
Hiiiiiiiiiiii poker friends!

We've got a great show as always tonight, with myself and uncle Tikay. Coming up:

7pm-8pm - The final table of Thursdays Sky Sports Bounty Hunter as 3 players remain! Plus some Mastercash coverage too.

8pm-Midnight - For the rest of the night we'll focus on the mahoosive Super Roller! If you're in it, let us know and send us your hand requests!

Looking forward to your input and banter on the show as always! Tikay is stepping in for a poorly Stuart Rutter, and I'm not particularly 100% well myself, so it's a good thing Tikay is to the rescue! I apologise in advance for my sniffly, runny nose, and slightly manly sounding voice! (Attractive ey!?)

On the upside though, it's blooming GORGEOUS outside in most areas of the country, so I'm sure you've all spent the day out and about and will hopefully make it back indoors in time for the live show! The beautiful weather sent me off into a bit of a day dream earlier... I had whisked myself off to a desert island, in the middle of nowhere, sunshine blazing hot, sweat dripping down my face, piña colada in hand, a plate of chicken wings to nibble on, and a cheeky bit of Bob Marley playing on the radio.

So let's immerse ourself in that world tonight, for a bit of fun, tell me:

If you had to be stuck on a desert island playing poker:

1. Who would you be with?
2. What would you be drinking?
3. What music would you be listening to?

That should get you thinking for now!! Best contributions will win themselves FREE seats into Turbo Tuesday!

Post here on the forum OR
Email: skyopen@bskyb.com
Tweet: #skypokertv
Follow: @skypoker or @julesysowa on Twitter

And I'll see you beauties later!
Jules xx

Comments

• edited March 2014
    I would be with the girl of my dreams.
    Drinking Jamaican rum and coke with a slice of lemon.
    Listening to Blue Hawaii(Elvis).
  • edited March 2014
    Hello both

One question, for Tikay. What is going on with young people today? They are forever being ill with coughs and colds. Bit more compulsory cod liver oil for all methinks.

Blatant Brag Alert
    Won the Primo on Saturday Night, now how's about doubling up with the Roller!

Be watching you

memfno
  • edited March 2014
    In answer to the questions

3. What music would you be listening to? 

1. You of course Jules, the woman of all mens dreams.
    2. Pina colada, I would mix the drink for the two of us
    3. Bob Marley music, if it keeps you happy I am happy too.

Now about that free seat into turbo tuesday
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: *** Sunday Night Live with Jules & Tikay! ***:
    Hello both One question, for Tikay. What is going on with young people today? They are forever being ill with coughs and colds. Bit more compulsory cod liver oil for all methinks. Blatant Brag Alert Won the Primo on Saturday Night, now how's about doubling up with the Roller! Be watching you memfno
    Posted by memfno
    Haha, are you calling me young??!! Excellent! That's the second time this week, I didn't get served alcohol the other day because the lady in the supermarket didn't believe my I.D was actually me!!! I'm most definitely OVER 18..
  • edited March 2014

Keep them coming in guys!!

• edited March 2014
    Afternoon Jules and Sir Tikay.  Have a great show.

1, Who would I be with?  Well, if it was for company then it would have to be with my amazing girlfriend, Ineke and my two daughters Sienna and Jasmine.  If it was for poker then either Sam Razavi or Neil Channing.  I would lose all my money but I would learn so much from either of them.

2, What would we drink?  Pinapple juice for my daughters and I may sneak a cheeky vodka into some for me :)

3, What would we listen too?  A mix of Stevie Wonder, Bon Jovi and Tom Jones.  They have all had records released on the Island record label :)

Good luck all and enjoy your poker everyone
  • edited March 2014
    1. Who would you be with? The Queen*
    2. What would you be drinking? Tea**
    3. What music would you be listening to? Silence is Golden***

* not that one - I'm talking about my wonderful wife
    ** as in Long Island Iced Tea
    *** whereas a little chillax lounge music would be Titanium****
    **** it's actually my song for the super roller tonight - here's hoping. I've satted in so that is a good start.

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
    Fire away, fire away
    Ricochet, you take your aim
    Fire away, fire away
    You shoot me down but I won't fall
    I am titanium
    You shoot me down but I won't fall
    I am titanium

• edited March 2014
    Good evening to you both.

If I was stuck on a desert island:

1 I would be with Tikay for some no-nonsense advice.

2 I'd be drinking anything I could find - probably coconut milk.

3 I'd be listening to the music of the wind in the trees, the sea lapping on the shore and the birdsong. What could be nicer than that?

Have a great show
  • edited March 2014

Hiya, Hope you both have a very enjoyable evening.

1. Who would you be with?  Samantha Fox
    2. What would you be drinking?  Jaegerbombs 
    3. What music would you be listening to?  Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life........
  • edited March 2014

1. A fish - and if they were rescued I'd still be ok as there are plenty more fish in the sea?
    2. On an island - has to be Malibu! 
    3. Oh... anything by Bananarama but if i had to choose then "Robert de Niro's Waiting"
  • edited March 2014
    Keep them coming in guys!! If you had to be stuck on a desert island playing poker: 1. Who would you be with? 2. What would you be drinking? 3. What music would you be listening to?
    Posted by Jules_Sowa

1. Victoria Coren, both for the poker and the general conversation

2. A decent cup of coffee would do me. I'll offer Vicky one as well

3. Probably the wrong presenter to bring this song up with, but I'd be listening to "Anna Begins" by Counting Crows. (sorry don't know any songs with Jules in)
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: *** Sunday Night Live with Jules & Tikay! *** : 1. Victoria Coren, both for the poker and the general conversation 2. A decent cup of coffee would do me. I'll offer Vicky one as well 3. Probably the wrong presenter to bring this song up with, but I'd be listening to "Anna Begins" by Counting Crows. (sorry don't know any songs with Jules in)
    Posted by FCHD
    Hey Jude by a little known band out of Liverpool called the beatles was originally going to be called Hey Jules after John Lennons son Julien.  Jude scans better in the song then Jules so it was changed.   So Hey Jude may count :)
  • edited March 2014
    1..WOULD HAVE TO BE MY SOON TO BE WIFE.......2..WHATEVER MY WIFE LIKES SHE IS THE BOSS...3..AMAZED BY LONESTAR AS THIS WILL BE THE SONG FOR OUR 1ST DANCE..... HAVE A GREAT SHOW WATCHIN TILL 9 THEN RECORDING REST AS UP AT 4AM
  • edited March 2014
    Tekay, any news on the SPT yet?
  • edited March 2014
    1. Vicky Coren - charming, witty & pretty

2. Banana Daquiri

3. Honolulu Baby
  • edited March 2014
    Hi I just qualified for the £55 Bounty Hunter at 9pm and wish to withdraw from the tournament, will I recieve £55 or £12 which was the satellite buy in?! I need help quickly it will be much appreciated.
  • edited March 2014
    1. Who would you be with? - Richard Orford obv.
    2. What would you be drinking? Tea or coffee, obv.
    3. What music would you be listening to? Classical, obv

* some of these may not be true :)
  • edited March 2014
    Well I satallited in 4 times, The way I am going I might need them as re-entries :-)
  • edited March 2014
    Enjoying the show thanks Jules & old faithfull
  • edited March 2014
    Good evening Jules & Tikay!!! Fantastic show tonight!!!! 
    ok so if i was deserted on a desert island playing poker.....
    1) Liv Boree, wonderful woman & by the time id b rescued id be one hell of a poker player
    2) tea or jack daniels & coke
    3) UB40 - Red Red Red wine

secondly on Tikay wanting more people playing omaha & omaha hi lo....if he wants to be the teacher im happy to be the pupil!!!
    Have a great show guys!!!
  • edited March 2014
    1. Who would you be with? Poker related, Vicky Coren (who does seem to be popular!). Non poker then Andrea Tamasvari (1980's female tennis player) obviosuly to work on my tennis, nothing to do with the fact that she was drop dead gorgeous.
    2. What would you be drinking? A variety of cocktails, served by Tikay, he would be our house boy.
    3. What music would you be listening to? Kid Creole and the Coconuts, lets give it a bit of a beach party vibe

Have a good evening, sadly can't watch because of family commitments. I'll have to catch up when it's repeated.

• edited March 2014
    TK

you missed the link I set up for you to talk about concrete! Titanium dioxide coated concrete is being developed that eats pollution! Honest.
  • edited March 2014
  • edited March 2014
    toby lewis 810clubs
  • edited March 2014
    Toby Lewis is 810 CLubs
  • edited March 2014
    toby lewis
    Posted by aussie09
    sigh ur to fast
  • edited March 2014
    is Toby Lewis not 810ofclubs?