You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cash or no cash?

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
after coming 11th in the super roller there ive come off feeling very frustrated, i can honestly say with my hand on my heart id rather have busted in the first hour than finish 11th, when you get soo far but dont hit the big score it just feels a total waste, anybody else the same or am i just wierd?

Comments

• edited March 2014
    I get what you mean... but money is money.

If I had the choice between winning money or not... well thats a no brainer.
  • edited March 2014

Know what u mean m8... but good effort, least coming 11th shows you played well etc..Ul

• edited March 2014
    mod please delete this, sounds really ungratefull turning my nose up at money like this, just stings at the time as you all know when you get so deep but dont hit the big score especially when you havent had a playable hand for an hour then you pick up QQ and u run into KK :-(. calmed my self down now anyway and seen sence, a little cash is better than know cash at all. the plan is to have a couple of days of now as the greatest 4 days of the year are almost upon us...........CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL :-)
  • edited March 2014
    Not read any of the posts but TheRock sounds like a right ungrateful xxxx
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: cash or no cash?:
    Not read any of the posts but TheRock sounds like a right ungrateful xxxx
    Posted by Jac35
    Hell to the yeah.
  • edited March 2014
    mod please delete this, sounds really ungratefull turning my nose up at money like this, just stings at the time as you all know when you get so deep but dont hit the big score especially when you havent had a playable hand for an hour then you pick up QQ and u run into KK :-(. calmed my self down now anyway and seen sence, a little cash is better than know cash at all. the plan is to have a couple of days of now as the greatest 4 days of the year are almost upon us...........CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL :-)
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Make us feel better then, Rocky, & give us your Banker Bet for Cheltenham.

PS - Fine effort last night. Not fine enough, but fine.....

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: cash or no cash? : Make us feel better then, Rocky, & give us your Banker Bet for Cheltenham. PS - Fine effort last night. Not fine enough, but fine.....  
    Posted by Tikay10
    big bucks in the world hurdle (thursday) is my nap of the meeting, 9/4 is an insult to this great horse, every year a horse was supposed to come and beat it at the festival and every year it proved the doubters wrong, this year is no different as annie power is the one to come and beat it, great horse but never run over 2.4 miles b4 so will it beat big bucks over 3m, i dont think so. big bucks beaten last time out but had been off the track for over a year and still ran a fine race in defeat, will be much fitter here and has lost 20 kilos according to paul nicholls. big bucks to regain his crown. fill ur boots!!! IM NOT SHOUTING HERE BY THE WAY :-). have i convinced you?
  • edited March 2014

ROCK IS NOT SHOUTY-WOUUTY, OK?*

* Terms & Conditions apply. Depends if he wins, or someone gives him some chat-box gip. Rock's can go up as well as down. Health warning applies.  
  • edited March 2014
    ROCK IS NOT SHOUTY-WOUUTY, OK?* * Terms & Conditions apply. Depends if he wins, or someone gives him some chat-box gip. Rock's can go up as well as down. Health warning applies.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    :-)))))
  • edited March 2014
    yeah the hour after you crash out just in the money you feel frustration you would'nt have felt if you had exited earlier but the next day when you check your aount a see a few hundred extra quid in there then that answers your question

p.s i finished 18th after leading the way for a long time, and had a few brutal suck outs along the way so i felt this exact frustration last night... all good today though