You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£100 deep stack...cmon on sky!

2»

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: £100 deep stack...cmon on sky!:
    In Response to Re: £100 deep stack...cmon on sky! : BIB : Yes I would. I'd like to see a couple more deepstacks at £1-10, maybe one in the afternoon to run alongside the £2-20 @2-20 and one after 10pm. I think there's room for those but whether the same applies to a £2-20 buy in I'm not sure as they are better covered anyway. What I would like to see is a slight rejigging of levels to provide deeper play at late levels. For a deepstack tourney they are still too much of a shovefest on the final table. (waits for all the comments saying No! they take long enough already!) BTW Stokes thread was asking for an increased guarantee in the 7-15 deepie but we never got a response off Sky (no surprise there)
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    tbf Daggs sky did respond to my thread as did Tikay after i bumped it,you probably missed the bump
  • edited March 2014

I'll respond in the morning Proffy, apologies I've been a bit all over the shop this week, I've not even updated my PLO8 diary thing since Sunday. Not promising my reply will be much help, mind. 

Have a great evening.  
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: £100 deep stack...cmon on sky!:
    I'll respond in the morning Proffy, apologies I've been a bit all over the shop this week, I've not even updated my PLO8 diary thing since Sunday. Not promising my reply will be much help, mind.  Have a great evening.  
    Posted by Tikay10

Cheers Tikay ,

I appreciate it. Btw my apologies as I thought stokefc hadn't had a reply. He said he had so let's put that straight too. Also I do realise the payouts were changed appropriately. Dagg, I agree with your points about the blind level creating a bit of a shove fest on fts. Yes my enthusiasm has waned from where it once was and possibly medical problems could point to the reasons. I remember Dohhhhhhh (hope it's spelt correctly D!) mentioning this a while back. I've just fancied a bit more post flop play with no great outlay so financially it isn't a particular consideration. Tbh,I'm not really a gambler and don't see the highs and lows of bankroll management fitting my personality in any way. I'd worry too much about losses which would affect my play adversely. I've had some successes over a variety of tournaments but mainly it's the enjoyment factor playing guys you 'know' or in the team comp. 
    Tikay, if it doesn't fit into sky's plans fine though I do feel that we need to see some DS's at a level below £10 but with a larger prize pool and higher bi. Enjoyment is key but I just don't see the variety on the menu. Maybe it would flop but would an experiment be worthwhile  putting  a 3.30 and a 5.50 DS with a guarantee as an incentive on the menu. Looking forward to your thoughts Tikay and one day I intend to get to an SPT with my THS shirt and hoodie on full display at the bar after being knocked out first session!!!!! The members there are a great bunch as are so many others that I've met through the site
  • edited March 2014
     Personally, I think sky should pay a bit more attention to numbers and adjust guarantees by smaller increments, no need to half a guarantee imo--- it just makes the tournie less attractive---- take 20 quid off at a time if it's not making the numbers--- keep it as attractive as possible innit.