You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

POINTS?

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
Now im not big on the whole points thing and roi? and rakeback? and points per hour? 

i just watch my wee bar fill up and see how it goes at the end of the month. 

but i know it wasnt a big buy in in DTD1 but i still feel if i play poker for 5/6 hours i should miby get more than 2 poker points coming 2nd

is it purely because its a small buyin? and not one of the bigger events. 

if i play cash say 4nl x2 what points would i be looking at roughly after 5/6 hours play?

Comments

• edited March 2014
    the higher the buy in then the more rake you pay and the more points you get back.. how well you do in the tournament is irrelevant... as for the cash playing 2x 4nl for 5 hours would get you at least 40points unless your playing like a nit
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to POINTS?:
    Now im not big on the whole points thing and roi? and rakeback? and points per hour?  i just watch my wee bar fill up and see how it goes at the end of the month.  but i know it wasnt a big buy in in DTD1 but i still feel if i play poker for 5/6 hours i should miby get more than 2 poker points coming 2nd is it purely because its a small buyin? and not one of the bigger events.  if i play cash say 4nl x2 what points would i be looking at roughly after 5/6 hours play?
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    If your a low stakes MTT player save yourself some time by never reading about any poker points promotions.