You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thurs Night Live Show CH 861 with Fowler, Jen Mason and special guest Richard Hawes **official who t

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
Really looking forward too the clinic tomorrow night, miby play some mastercash too post some hands,
will not be in the main event though a little too much for me. 

as for the pic

' Anna hears,  Tikay offer her phone number out too anyone that can tell him 3 types of bird from the northern region of yorkshire'

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Hey peeps,

How are you? Anything to report? Any big wins? Any new players?  Tomorrow night at 7pm, your screens will be graced by myself and the delightful insightful Jen Mason, and we  will be bringing you this:

DOUBLE  GUARANTEE 25k Bounty Hunter!!!!!

7pm-8pm – Tonight on Sky Poker – Live coverage of the Master Cash tables. 

8pm-9pm – Top Of The Pots - Top 10 biggest pots of the week from the Master Cash tables

9pm-10pm – Poker Clinic – An hour of requested hands from you at home using the card blockers. Send in your hand IDS. Seriously send them in...

10pm-11pm – Master Cash – More live action from the Master Cash tables

11pm-12pm – Sky Poker Highlights  – Highlights from the late stages of the £25K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter

We will also be joined by cash player (although he is quite handy in a tournament too) and he likes to eat a fair bit of chicken, but not as much as me ( I ate a whole one)....... Riachard Hawes. Some of you may have met in in Nottingham at the UKPC. If you have any general questions for the man the send them in!!

skyopen@bskyb.com

#skypokertv

Also.... on the show for a bit of fun, we have a photo caption competition... so stay tuned for the photo and then think of something funny (or often just plain weird) and send it in for the chance to win a prize!!!

oh I have just realised that I can upload the photo myself. Brains...

here it come then (hopefully)

A xxx

• edited March 2014
    UKPC, not UKPT, surely?
  • edited March 2014
    Ok, a caption:

Tikay is saying, "Come on everybody, before we shuffle up and deal, there's one thing we all have to do - let's Macarena!"
  • edited March 2014
    Caption.  Anna tries to look cool after stealing Tikay's typewriter.  Either that or Tikay demonstrates the pointy dance to a bored Anna.

I once cooked a roast chicken for a girl for a first date.  It was beautiful, roasted with lemon and thyme and so so moist.  Pity she forgot to tell me that she was a veggy.  There wasn't a second date.

Have a great show and run well everyone
  • edited March 2014
    Tikay says Hey Anna this is how you do the poker hokey pokey
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Thurs Night Live Show CH 861 with Fowler, Jen Mason and special guest Richard Hawes **official who thread****:
    UKPC, not UKPT, surely?
    Posted by FCHD
    how tired was I yesterday, only said it 9 millions times!!!!

thanks!
  • edited March 2014
    We want your hand requests for the Poker Clinic tonight!! All we need is the hand ID, cash table or tournament name and a bit of background information on the hand!!
  • edited March 2014
    Caption:

Tikay "And thats the story of how I came second in a UKPC side event"

Anna *God... How long is he going to go on about this?*

• edited March 2014
    Caption:

Anna (thinking): I hope nobody notices I just let one go. Nah, it's fine, everyone will think it's that old man over there.
  • edited March 2014
    Anna thinking
    it's that slipwater's fault
    he asked tikay about the odds of flopping sets vs trips and he's been on his abacus for the last half hour
  • edited March 2014
    Anna (probably thinking):

I wonder if Devilfish has really gone to get his guitar: I didn't realise he could play. I feel quite bad about leaving Brian standing there with his vodka and Red Bull, and then to deal with his inebriation upon his return. I guess it's not particularly nice of me, as I do represent Sky Poker, so I should be acting as such. Perhaps I should be an adult about it and go to face the music, instead of hiding here beside Teaks. Oh look! Devilfish really does have a guitar - fancy that? ... He's actually not all that bad now that I hear him. Still, if Brian thinks I'm going back over now he's got another thing coming!
  • edited March 2014
    You can thank Gazza and Larson for putting me up to that... it took ages.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Thurs Night Live Show CH 861 with Fowler, Jen Mason and special guest Richard Hawes **official who thread****:
    You can thank Gazza and Larson for putting me up to that... it took ages.
    Posted by BorinLoner

You are most welcome :)

However if this wins i'll expect my free seat in the post.
  • edited March 2014
    caption contest..
    anna thinking of shoes while tikay rumbles on with his love of concrete....

• edited March 2014
    Caption contest

Anna looks on bemused at the Tikay Orchestra
  • edited March 2014
    caption contest.. anna thinking of shoes while tikay rumbles on with his love of concrete....
    Posted by churchy18
    Lol! Anna thinking of the whereabouts of her shoes!!
  • edited March 2014
    Just in case those pics don't get approved in time, Mr BorinLoner has asked me to post them on his behalf:

• edited March 2014
     the Caption Judging by the look on Annas face.

(Anna) If Tikay points once more at the low calorie options on that menu it's going to get inserted where the food normally comes out.

• edited March 2014
    INSTANT PRIZE FOR DINASOAUR LOL!!!!!
  • edited March 2014
    By the way most importantly we have 3 turbo open seats for next Tuesday up for grabs tonight for best entries

Xx
  • edited March 2014
    Caption

Tikay saying ".....and if you hang around till the end when everyone gets squiffy, we all have a game of strip poker"

Hve a good show!
  • edited March 2014

Tikay is saying now look mate Anna's hair is a wig,mine is real took me years to grow this

• edited March 2014
    Caption contest.

Breaking news just out, the all female Jury have aquiitted Anna Fowler of the hideous murder of Tikay Kendall, accepted her plea that she just slipped and accidentally cut Tikay 47 times with a meat cleaver. It is thought this picture from the video may have swung the jury as in Tikay can clearly be heard saying "When I poke the flabby bits on your arms and legs it wobbles like jelly"

Seems fair to me as how horrible he was to you over Christmas
  • edited March 2014
    hi anna and jen......have a good show......i got into 25k bh for £3.60 :) yay....love the sats

caption........... tk  1 potato 2 potato  .......... anna 3 potato boreeeeeeeeeeeeee 
  • edited March 2014
    For the caption - "That awkward moment when I tried to get Tikay away from the bar!"
  • edited March 2014
    tikay.. if i saw you naked i would die happy.... anna.. if i saw you naked i would die laughing.... have a great show
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Thurs Night Live Show CH 861 with Fowler, Jen Mason and special guest Richard Hawes **official who thread****:
    Hey peeps, How are you? Anything to report? Any big wins? Any new players?   Tomorrow night at 7pm, your screens will be graced by myself and the delightful insightful Jen Mason, and we  will be bringing you this: DOUBLE  GUARANTEE  25k Bounty Hunter!!!!! 7pm-8pm  – Tonight on Sky Poker – Live coverage of the Master Cash tables.    8pm-9pm  – Top Of The Pots - Top 10 biggest pots of the week from the Master Cash tables   9pm-10pm  – Poker Clinic – An hour of requested hands from you at home using the card blockers. Send in your hand IDS. Seriously send them in...   10pm-11pm  – Master Cash – More live action from the Master Cash tables   11pm-12pm  – Sky Poker Highlights  – Highlights from the late stages of the £25K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter   We will also be joined by cash player (although he is quite handy in a tournament too) and he likes to eat a fair bit of chicken, but not as much as me ( I ate a whole one)....... Riachard Hawes. Some of you may have met in in Nottingham at the UKPC. If you have any general questions for the man the send them in!! skyopen@bskyb.com #skypokertv Also.... on the show for a bit of fun, we have a photo caption competition. .. so stay tuned for the photo and then think of something funny (or often just plain weird) and send it in for the chance to win a prize!!! oh I have just realised that I can upload the photo myself. Brains... here it come then (hopefully) A xxx
    Posted by MissFowler
    No TK it is not polyester!!!
  • edited March 2014
    put me in for the last longer pse
  • edited March 2014
    nice to put a name to the face i sat at the side of richard for the most of day 2 at ukpc v good player and thanks for the drink jen thanks matisbak
  • edited March 2014
    caption contest

hold on dealer i need too cover annas pointer :@)

or

anna-dont point tikay!!tikay..but look your pointing too