You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky bet take the absolute p***

edited March 2014 in Betting Chat
countless times i bet on a race on sky bet and then i go to view it via the stream and it says you must bet a £1.00 to view this race, sorry sky was the £11.00 e/w i put on this morning not enough and you want another quid, well after this festival you wont get another penny of me!!!

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to sky bet take the absolute p***:
    countless times i bet on a race on sky bet and then i go to view it via the stream and it says you must bet a £1.00 to view this race, sorry sky was the £11.00 e/w i put on this morning not enough and you want another quid, well after this festival you wont get another penny of me!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573

MATE weve all been telling you for years skybet is aload of bobbins. got to pp/boyles/365 anwhere bet skybet!
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: sky bet take the absolute p***:
    In Response to sky bet take the absolute p*** : MATE weve all been telling you for years skybet is aload of bobbins. got to pp/boyles/365 anwhere bet skybet!
    Posted by BADBOY985
    + 1
  • edited March 2014
    Totally agree with you Terry the races dont SHOW 1 MINUTE AFTER THE OFF!!!!
    Other sites they are still milling around at start
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to sky bet take the absolute p*** : MATE weve all been telling you for years skybet is aload of bobbins. got to pp/boyles/365 anwhere bet skybet!
    Posted by BADBOY985
    lol u havent been telling me for years, ive been banned off sky bet, only just got back on 5 month ago, i have other accounts with paddy power and william hills etc, i just chose to use sky because ive got a good chunk of money in it and i felt no need to deposit into other accounts when sky now offer best odds guarenteed.
  • edited March 2014
    Iceland dot com better name for freezing
  • edited March 2014
    +1
    I have always had trouble with their streaming of races,Thats one of the reasons I bet else where!
  • edited March 2014
    the problem is even if you are signed into skybet once you click to view the race they often make you sign in again in the pop up window before you can view the race.. that will solve your problem but its still something sky should sort out
  • edited March 2014
    the problem is even if you are signed into skybet once you click to view the race they often make you sign in again in the pop up window before you can view the race.. that will solve your problem but its still something sky should sort out
    Posted by jordz16

Can't say I agree with u. I have continuous problems watching a race on Skybet. Invariably if I've backed with them, I'll have another £1 with Paddy Power just to ensure I can watch the race.