You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How many runners? BOOM!

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat

A whopping 891 runners for last night's Main Event. The Guarantee was doubled to £25,000, & it made £26,730. Incred.

Well done to "lauluk" who was the winner.

Special mention goes to a chap who when I last saw him at the UKPC, suggested he might just be the oldest regular player on Sky Poker. Not true, but not far off, but he seems to make a LOT of money playing MTT's on Sky Poker, & he finished 5th last night for £793. Who says old blokes can't play? Well done Sir Gary.

Comments

• edited March 2014

Tonight (Friday) is the last of the 4 Main Event Doubled Guarantees to celebrate the Cheltenham Festival.

It is a £33 Bounty Hunter, & the Guarantee is doubled to £20,000. I honestly thought there'd be a ton of overlay last night, buit it was not to be. Tonight, who knows?

I'm sure there will be satellites by the shed load in the Lobby later this morning.

Fill yer boots.  
  • edited March 2014
     Wow 891 is the most Sky have had in a tournament? I remember in 2007 it was capped at 700 runners it was called the OPEN was not a bounty hunter and had a buy in of £11. I am not an old man as I am young at heart, though my cardiologist disagrees with that.
  • edited March 2014
    Thank you Tikay for congratulating me on finishing 5th. It might of been a different story though as I was down to 500 chips after 15 mins. So remember all fight back you have the time, don't just throw the rest away in disgust.