You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BIG BOAST FOR YOU TO MULL OVER

WHILST I AM ON HOLIDAY.

EXPECT IT TO STILL BE TOP OF THIS FORUM WHEN I GET BACK LOL

Re: CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2013 THREADposted at 14/3/2013 12:37 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com vaigret Posts: 4475
First: 28/9/2009
Last: 14/3/2014 In Response to Re: CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2013 THREAD:
In Response to Re: CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2013 THREAD : I was gonna reply to this Father by saying we should agree to quit ante post betting. But I think I've seen the 2014 Grand National winner today lol 
Posted by joesman1

I hardly ever do Neil, I like to wait for NRNB as you know. By the way I take it you are talking about Back in Focus.

I think I have seen future Gold Cup winner with Lord Windermere.

Perhaps we could do a 2014 and/or 2015 double

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to BIG BOAST FOR YOU TO MULL OVER:
    WHILST I AM ON HOLIDAY. EXPECT IT TO STILL BE TOP OF THIS FORUM WHEN I GET BACK LOL Re: CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2013 THREAD posted at 14/3/2013 12:37 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com vaigret Posts: 4475 First: 28/9/2009 Last: 14/3/2014 In Response to Re: CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2013 THREAD : In Response to Re: CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2013 THREAD : I was gonna reply to this Father by saying we should agree to quit ante post betting. But I think I've seen the 2014 Grand National winner today lol  Posted by joesman1 I hardly ever do Neil, I like to wait for NRNB as you know. By the way I take it you are talking about Back in Focus. I think I have seen future Gold Cup winner with Lord Windermere. Perhaps we could do a 2014 and/or 2015 double
    Posted by vaigret
    Wtf did u dig that little beauty from?? Lol.....

Enjoy your hols Terry...

Btw I'm gonna start a Cheltanham 2015 Ante-Post thread whilst u are away.... Champagne Fever for next years Gold Cup will be my 1st tip... TNO for the C Hurdle. I expect u to do your homework and be adding to the thread.
  • edited March 2014
    Strange what you can find when you get things right LOL

Thanks for your holiday wishes, we will do.

Looking forward to adding to it. Agree with both your comments above but don't know whether I could desert LW yet.

The thing is I think if ground had of been softer he would have won it more easily.

He certainly wont be that price again.