You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SNG practice TONIGHT for the promo that starts TOMORROW?!

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
In Response to SNG practice for the promo next week?!:
I'll be playing a few £11 regular format SNGs tonight. (+higher if they run) get involved if you want some practice in them for next week. If you wanna generate interst in other stakes too post here!
Posted by chicknMelt
Yeah, I may have a go as well.

Comments

• edited March 2014
    I'll be playing a few £11 regular format SNGs tonight. (+higher if they run)

get involved if you want some practice in them for next week.

If you wanna generate interst in other stakes too post here!
  • edited March 2014
    Only just seen these posts, and as a newbie and a rookie, Im afraid £11 S&G's are a little out of my league. Still looking for somewhere to use up some of my remaining £3.30 tickets! LOL
  • edited March 2014
    Sky where have the 30p DYM's gone too, i'm trying to get some practice.

Sort it out lol
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: SNG practice for the promo next week?!:
    Sky where have the 30p DYM's gone too, i'm trying to get some practice. Sort it out lol
    Posted by LARSON7
     Went awhile ago now ,60p is the lowest dym now , you can get a 30p turbo still . Hope it helps.
  • edited March 2014
    I'll be on them again tonight probably... last day to get some practice in before they count!

played 7 yesterday @ £11 (pretty sure I was in every one that ran from about 7pm!) and had an ROI of 55%. not too shabby. will no doubt need a bit more than that for a top 6 place though, and I'm sure varience wont be so kind over 30 games!

well worth getting some practice in IMO, they play a little differently to SNGs I have played elsewhere.

@Gary, if you want to play some £3.30's and your struggling to get one going, just find me on a table and I'll come join. 

• edited March 2014
    looking to play some standard PLO8 SNGs too tonight if anyone is interested?

surely the standard will be lower than in NLH...more chance of a higher ROI?!

Well done on what has the potential to be a great promo sky. (if average ROI is used)
  • edited March 2014
    OK - I'm starting now. and will no doubt be regged for every £11+ SNG that runs tonight. see you there!

nearly fell over when I saw someone else already regged for an £11 when I logged on. Unheard of!

I'm also regged for £5.50 and £11 PLO8 SNGs

• edited March 2014
    Well, played two £11 games in the last hour.

Out first in one; won the other.

Variance, innit?
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: SNG practice for the promo next week?!:
    I'll be on them again tonight probably... last day to get some practice in before they count! played 7 yesterday @ £11 (pretty sure I was in every one that ran from about 7pm!) and had an ROI of 55%. not too shabby. will no doubt need a bit more than that for a top 6 place though, and I'm sure varience wont be so kind over 30 games! well worth getting some practice in IMO, they play a little differently to SNGs I have played elsewhere. @Gary, if you want to play some £3.30's and your struggling to get one going, just find me on a table and I'll come join. 
    Posted by chicknMelt
    Hi ChicknMelt:- Thanks for your offer. I think I may take you up on that, as Im currently sat here with nothing to do but play on the practice tables and put up with repeated shovers. I've realised that Like somebody said, they play nothing like how a real table does:- could def do with the practice ready for the big event tomorrow which Ive been entered into! :)
  • edited March 2014
    hey gary, 

was looking for you in the 3.30 dyms... couldnt find you.

if i see your name pop up in one, i reg it too...

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: SNG practice TONIGHT for the promo that starts TOMORROW?!:
    hey gary,  was looking for you in the 3.30 dyms... couldnt find you. if i see your name pop up in one, i reg it too...
    Posted by chicknMelt
    Spotted u in one, just as I clicked to register for it, you de-registerd for it, and it dropped away from your list of tables! :(

I got one started now with flanders24, luckham07 and a few others. 

Keep an eye out for me or come msg me on the play/practice holdem table "Enniskillen"
  • edited March 2014
    60p dym please
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: SNG practice TONIGHT for the promo that starts TOMORROW?!:
    60p dym please
    Posted by paige55
    Paige. I still got a £3.30 token to use yet, and as soon as that's gone I be free to duke it out with you on a 60p table. Let me know. Or do a search for me. I be over on one of the play/practice tables probably enniskillen or skopje. Come and observe and drop me a msg
  • edited March 2014
    I'm getting too impatient for my own good....I always seem to join a dym where one or two of the players just seem to burn the clocks down for no apparent reason and I start pushing with mediocre hands just to try and force some action. As I only play low stakes the cash side ain't too much of a worry, but its gonna play havoc with my ROI