You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

When will trash talkers be stopped on Sky?

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
EDIT - REMOVED CHAT AND ALIAS (see post below)

Sky Poker

This is the sort of players that we have to put up with in the sky poker world

When will something be done to stop them talking like this - using stat sites that do not tell full story as ammunition.

This person is abusive and trash talks every single time I have seen him - and he never knows me - just does it to all players!

Need a report function!

Sky - when will you protect long term rec players?

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Do you think re-posting will help. It will just get you banned.

The answer to your question is: "When people like you and I do something about it"

Don't moan on a forum, just contact customer services. With that said, you shouldn't let that sort of thing bother you. For lack of a better way of saying it, you should own your record. We all lose when we start and we need to be realistic about where we are and where we've been if we want to improve.
  • edited March 2014
    close chat and contact customer service if bothers you that much 
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: When will trash talkers be stopped on Sky?:
    close chat and contact customer service if bothers you that much 
    Posted by liamboi11
    +1 and don't repost.  No point getting a forum ban for this
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to When will trash talkers be stopped on Sky?:
    EDIT - REMOVED CHAT AND ALIAS (see post below) Sky Poker This is the sort of players that we have to put up with in the sky poker world When will something be done to stop them talking like this - using stat sites that do not tell full story as ammunition. This person is abusive and trash talks every single time I have seen him - and he never knows me - just does it to all players! Need a report function! Sky - when will you protect long term rec players?
    Posted by Nuggy962
    We do monitor chat but given the volume of chats and tables, we also greatly appreciated you telling us about this so if you do see things like this please report it and we will investigate it and take the appropriate action.

Thanks
    Sky Poker
  • edited March 2014

See here for the specific rule on this

Thanks
    Sky Poker
  • edited March 2014
    Nuggy, you get stuff like this on ALL poker sites. And I thought you'd ventured to pastures new anyway?

FWIW, a key turning point for me (and BL alludes to it) was when someone kindly pointed out I was a grand down on Sky.

Turn these types of comments into a positive. GL!
  • edited March 2014
    As soon as you place them on ignore....double click on their id and select mute at the top right.

• edited March 2014
    you want sky to protect you from sharkscope abuse but at the same time wanna come on there forum and claim its softwares corrupt,lol some people have the cheek for anything!!!
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to When will trash talkers be stopped on Sky?:
    EDIT - REMOVED CHAT AND ALIAS (see post below) Sky Poker This is the sort of players that we have to put up with in the sky poker world When will something be done to stop them talking like this - using stat sites that do not tell full story as ammunition. This person is abusive and trash talks every single time I have seen him - and he never knows me - just does it to all players! Need a report function! Sky - when will you protect long term rec players?
    Posted by Nuggy962
    Words are not stronger than actions.
    all the best
    rainman397
  • edited March 2014
    dont tap the fishbowl

just say that. they will understand.