You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SHARKSCOPE"R

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
Put your bits and pieces away boys.

Comments

• edited March 2014
    @ when ever your ready private message me and then we will see how bad i really am.
  • edited March 2014
    KEYBOARD WARRIORS
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Desert

There are rules in place regarding players insulting or berating other players in the chat box by using stats from sites such as sharkscope it is also against sharkscope rules.

If you feel strongly regarding this type of behavior then report them the sky customer services. Also delete/edit their name from your post as naming & shaming is also against the forum rules..
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: SHARKSCOPE"R:
    Hi Desert There are rules in place regarding players insulting or berating other players in the chat box by using stats from sites such as sharkscope it is also against sharkscope rules. If you feel strongly regarding this type of behavior then report them the sky customer services. Also delete/edit their name from your post as naming & shaming is also against the forum rules..
    Posted by POKERTREV
    so how would the person know im challenging him..ok i remove it the DONK AINT GONNA play anyhows,Thanx TREV