You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sick of Sky software droping my line

How the hell are you supposed to multi-table when the Sky connection drops?

Before you even go there, there is absolutely no issues with my connection...Only happens when I am playing on sky Poker...Others have same issues....Lost count of the money I have lost through this c(r)appy connection...

Sky you need to pull your finger out...

Just one amongst many issues I have with this site but I will leave that to another day!!!

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Totally share your frustration. Happens to me and others at the table regulary, when they come back from being AWAY same answer, BEEN DISSCONNECTED  but am live on other web pages etc. Ive had it last six months.
  • edited March 2014
    Site crashed for around 10seconds at 11am for everyone I think. Annoying.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Sick of Sky software droping my line:
    How the hell are you supposed to multi-table when the Sky connection drops? Before you even go there, there is absolutely no issues with my connection...Only happens when I am playing on sky Poker...Others have same issues....Lost count of the money I have lost through this c(r)appy connection... Sky you need to pull your finger out... Just one amongst many issues I have with this site but I will leave that to another day!!!  
    Posted by micwoz59
    Hi - you might find this useful
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Sick of Sky software droping my line:
    In Response to Sick of Sky software droping my line : Hi - you might find this useful
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    ive had shitloads of problems with this and how does THIS help with anything its not my connection its sky its always sky and no other program that i run disconects and im not gonna get compensated for my losses so the least you could say is we are trying to sort it out
  • edited March 2014
    My sky software freezes at least twice a night, which means I have close and reload the software, which has cost me hands in tourneys and cash. I understand there is going to be teething problems with any new software but its a been a while now and nothing seems to be getting done about it, I haven't spoke to any player at the tables that this hasn't happened to. very disappointing imo 
  • edited March 2014
    + 1 for the umpteenth time
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Sick of Sky software droping my line : ive had shitloads of problems with this and how does THIS help with anything its not my connection its sky its always sky and no other program that i run disconects and im not gonna get compensated for my losses so the least you could say is we are trying to sort it out
    Posted by DESERTTURK
    Sorry you didn'f find this useful. We explain your point around how different things are affected in that particular thread. We do monitor for issues at our end (and they are thankfully rare). If what you are describing happened at our end, everyone then would be affected which there is no evidence of in our systems recently.

That does not mean we cannot help however, so if you would like more support, please do contact customer care and they will be happy to help.

Thanks
    Sky Poker

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Sick of Sky software droping my line : Sorry you didn'f find this useful. We explain your point around how different things are affected in that particular thread. We do monitor for issues at our end (and they are thankfully rare). If what you are describing happened at our end, everyone then would be affected which there is no evidence of in our systems recently. That does not mean we cannot help however, so if you would like more support, please do contact customer care and they will be happy to help. Thanks Sky Poker
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    im not lying lol
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Sick of Sky software droping my line : im not lying lol
    Posted by DESERTTURK
    Ha, we weren't suggesting that.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Sick of Sky software droping my line : Ha, we weren't suggesting that.
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    as others have already said its not connection its your software.its happening to everyone I ask and the reason people aint informing customer support is because they are sick of been fobbed off