You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Slow rolling

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
Seems to be a bit of an epidemic going on with slowrolling. 

Ive been slowrolled more in the last two weeks than I have in the rest of the time I've spent on sky poker. Tilts the nuts off me. I've got about 10 people on my hitlist to get revenge on now though lol

Comments

• edited March 2014
    To be fair, it's hard to tell if you're being slow-rolled online.

Not long ago I was accused of doing so, when someone jammed pre-flop with queens and I almost timed out before calling with aces. It wasn't a slowroll - I was on a few tables and didn't see the action right away. Of course the guy called me all the names going in the chat box, but it was a genuine online anomaly.

Just assume they're multi-tabling in the first instance.

Either that or they're watching skin-flicks.
  • edited March 2014
    Cracking slowrolled aces is a thing of joy.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Slow rolling:
    Cracking slowrolled aces is a thing of joy.
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    I had the opportunity to slowroll someone I don't particularly like earlier today, but ^ stopped me. My aces held and busted them, but could have been a very different story.
  • edited March 2014
     I like to write AA in the chat box, let the timer right down, then fold 
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Slow rolling:
    Seems to be a bit of an epidemic going on with slowrolling.  Ive been slowrolled more in the last two weeks than I have in the rest of the time I've spent on sky poker. Tilts the nuts off me. I've got about 10 people on my hitlist to get revenge on now though lol
    Posted by jdsallstar
    IMO, More likely to be a software/connection/multi tabling/attention elsewhere issue than people intentionally slow rolling (at least on sky). There are no timebanks so its not like someone is using up some of a timebank to slow roll.
  • edited March 2014
    I know a few of them could be connection issues but some of them have actually admitted to the slow roll. When I asked the last one why they felt the need to do it I got the response of "just for fun".

I was spitting feathers lol
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Slow rolling:
    In Response to Re: Slow rolling : I had the opportunity to slowroll someone I don't particularly like earlier today, but ^ stopped me. My aces held and busted them, but could have been a very different story.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    gazza doesnt run well enough to crack aces...