You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

beta software for ipad/tablet

Hi guys, 

Just a little heads up although I'm sure you are aware,  bet sizing can't be done on thebeta software on an ipad. You have the option of the pre set sizes eg 2x 3x 4x or 1/2 pot etc etc and the bet slider that puts it up in increments but when you tap the actual bet box to type in a certain amount it can't be done. This is a pretty important factor to look at as these small bet changes have a huge impact on stacks over the course of a tourney. 

And you can't chat in chat box either but that's not important. It just stops me from moaning it in. :)

I have only used Chrome and not sure if that has an impact or not.

Comments

• edited March 2014
    This is actually by me.i don't know why it says anon.
  • edited March 2014
    Daily bump until acknowledged
  • edited March 2014
    Hi mewillows,

We are not aware of an issue with tablet play that restricts you entering a betting amount in the free format box or restricts poker chat.

I have done some testing on this today myself and was able to do both on Chrome and Safari.

Can I ask what iPad it is that you are using?

Thanks

Sam

• edited March 2014
    Safari works fine, I tried it last night when you guys forgot to put another 50p in the meter.  Chrome does say sky poker needs you to resize your browser, you tap it and does minimalize but very awkward and slow to type.  It's the first iPad with retinal display?

All In all it's very good though.
  • edited March 2014
    how do i download the software on tablet? I have an android based tablet? does this effect anything
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: beta software for ipad/tablet:
    Safari works fine, I tried it last night when you guys forgot to put another 50p in the meter.  Chrome does say sky poker needs you to resize your browser, you tap it and does minimalize but very awkward and slow to type.  It's the first iPad with retinal display? All In all it's very good though.
    Posted by mewillows
    Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. The tablet experience is only going to get better with time. We will of course keep you all updated with enhancements as and when they happen.

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: beta software for ipad/tablet:
    how do i download the software on tablet? I have an android based tablet? does this effect anything
    Posted by Seedy6
    There is currently no app on either IOS or Android. You can play through the internet browser on your Android tablet. You will need to go to skypoker.com and log in with your usual User ID and pin.