You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sort it out sky. Table moving prolems

Here it is.

I know people have posted similar before, but its really grinding my gears now.

When I move table a number of things happen.

I get the "network error" message. This is nothing to do my connection, I have other sky tables running fine ( I only play 2 at a time so multi tabling isn't an issue) and also my internet is working fine/still browsing etc.

Sometimes the table will reload by clicking the reload button, other times I have to log out and log back in again. Which obviously effects play on ALL tables not just the one that requires reloading. (for me that's only one but if you are multi tabling I imagine that would be reaaalllyy annoying)

If I am lucky enough to not get booted off when I move table I find I have no hole cards! So far I have been lucky, and when I check my hand history I have had trash. But that isn't the point. This could seriously effect somebody's tournament.

Or finally I get to the table, I even get hole cards (waheyy) but I cant see the flop cards! I can see the turn and river or sometimes just the river.

I have played on all of the major sites and sky for around 4 years, I have never experienced so many problems as with sky's new software.

I don't want to be a "sky basher" as I love playing on sky, love the community, and am even part of a team (go TPT woop woop), but the frustration things like this cause customers will eventually start to drive them away.

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Sort it out sky. Table moving prolems:
    Here it is. I know people have posted similar before, but its really grinding my gears now. When I move table a number of things happen. I get the "network error" message. This is nothing to do my connection, I have other sky tables running fine ( I only play 2 at a time so multi tabling isn't an issue) and also my internet is working fine/still browsing etc. Sometimes the table will reload by clicking the reload button, other times I have to log out and log back in again. Which obviously effects play on ALL tables not just the one that requires reloading. (for me that's only one but if you are multi tabling I imagine that would be reaaalllyy annoying) If I am lucky enough to not get booted off when I move table I find I have no hole cards! So far I have been lucky, and when I check my hand history I have had trash. But that isn't the point. This could seriously effect somebody's tournament. Or finally I get to the table, I even get hole cards (waheyy) but I cant see the flop cards! I can see the turn and river or sometimes just the river. I have played on all of the major sites and sky for around 4 years, I have never experienced so many problems as with sky's new software. I don't want to be a "sky basher" as I love playing on sky, love the community, and am even part of a team (go TPT woop woop), but the frustration things like this cause customers will eventually start to drive them away.
    Posted by ShaunyT
    Hi,

Thank you for your post and I am sorry that you have been experiencing some issues.

Are you able to clarify whether this occurs every time you move tables? We are aware of some issues when table balancing but it doesn't seem to happen every time tables balance.

We have done some investigations into these issues but we are unable to recreate them. If you have some example hand numbers these would be very useful for our investigations. We appreciate that this is frustrating and we are contiuning to look into this.

Thanks

Sam
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Sam

It doesn't happen every time I move tables, but it is very regular. I don't have hand numbers as I've never thought to record it. In future I will record the hand number and post it in this thread to try and help.
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Sam,

Its just happened now. (about 3-4mins ago so 11.10am approx.) in the £150 bounty hunter. hand number 759308451. I wasn't actually dealt into the hand as I had just moved tables but I could only see the river card.

Hope this helps
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Shauny,

Thank you for this again. We believe that this is a slightly different issue as it does not involve you being dealt into the hand. We are continuing investigations into these issues as well as the problems experienced over the weekend.