You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday night LIVE on Sky Poker TV with Rich, Ryan and Julian Thew ***official show thread***

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat

Hi all,

Your next live show on Sky Poker TV is this Thursday night 7pm to midnight and we’ve trebled up on the sofa!

Leading the charge is my good self, Richard Orford. My wingman is Ryan Spittles and babysitting the two of us is Julian Thew.

And here’s what we have…

7pm- Live Master Cash coverage

8pm-Top of the Pots – Top 10 biggest pots of the week from the Master Cash tables

9pm- Poker Clinic – Requested hands from viewers and the forum

10pm -Live Master Cash action

11pm- Live late stages of the £12K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter

All banter, questions, hand requests gratefully received and read out on the show, so pop them either on this thread, via email skyopen@bskyb.com or via Twitter #skypoker

And for a bit of fun on the side, let’s have your

POKER PLAYER FORMULAS

What’s the formula to make any chosen poker player, whether it be a particular Sky Poker one, yourself or perhaps a world famous player.

Here’s a couple of examples…

Total luckbox + smiling face + woeful dress sense + fearsome ability at poker= Julian Thew

And...

Aggro play + shiny white teeth + regrettable poker alias= Scotty77

Use your imagination and let’s have ‘em! I’ll have a couple of Turbo Tuesday seats to give to the best ones.

Comments