You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Help??

edited March 2014 in The Poker Clinic
I'm new to skypoker and made a deposit to enable me to play in  the 'depositers free roll' this free roll has gone up and it's not allowing me to enter, any help?

Comments

• edited March 2014
    im taking an educated guess here but I may be wrong.

it prob depends on when you made your deposit. these new player freerolls usually have a time constraint to be eligible, I think they run on a set time period ie from Monday to sunday, then your eligible for the week afters freeroll, so its more than possible if you didn't make your deposit within that timeframe then your not eligible for this weeks freeroll, but you would be eligible for next weeks. it does depend on when you actually deposited and the terms that sky run. best bet to be 100% sure is to get on to customer care via the contact us button down towards the bottom right of the page.

hope that makes some sense
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Help??:
    im taking an educated guess here but I may be wrong. it prob depends on when you made your deposit. these new player freerolls usually have a time constraint to be eligible, I think they run on a set time period ie from Monday to sunday, then your eligible for the week afters freeroll, so its more than possible if you didn't make your deposit within that timeframe then your not eligible for this weeks freeroll, but you would be eligible for next weeks. it does depend on when you actually deposited and the terms that sky run. best bet to be 100% sure is to get on to customer care via the contact us button down towards the bottom right of the page. hope that makes some sense
    Posted by TINTIN
     Thanks!