You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

No more old tables?

Hi as of this morning I no longer have the option to load old tables in Internet Explorer Browser? Just launces the new table and it won't load because it says I need to download IE9!

Are we no longer able to use old tables for cash?

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to No more old tables?:
    Hi as of this morning I no longer have the option to load old tables in Internet Explorer Browser? Just launces the new table and it won't load because it says I need to download IE9! Are we no longer able to use old tables for cash?
    Posted by mrdavies
    Hello,

The button to launch the old tables has indeed been taken out of the Cash Game lobby.

To play the new tables you need to be using IE9 or above. Windows XP users cannot upgrade to IE9 so if you are using this you will need to use another browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox. Alternatively you can use the download client.

Once on the new tables you can revert back to the old tables by following the steps in this thread.

Hope this helps
  • edited March 2014
    why has the button been removed?
  • edited March 2014
    get wit the program yo, things are moving forward, out with the old and in with the new