You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Omaha Freeroll Monday 24th March

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi everybody,

Due to the large number of requests for an Omaha freeroll we will be changing the £300 Free Cash Freeroll at 7pm on Monday 24th March to a Pot Limit Omaha Hi freeroll .

This freeroll shall cost 50 poker points to enter and will have a prizepool of £300.

Hope you all enjoy.

Sky Peter.

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Omaha Freeroll Monday 24th March:
    Hi everybody, Due to the large number of requests for an Omaha freeroll we will be changing the £300 Free Cash Freeroll at 7pm on Monday 24th March to a Pot Limit Omaha Hi freeroll . This freeroll shall cost 50 poker points to enter and will have a prizepool of £300. Hope you all enjoy. Sky Peter.
    Posted by SkyPeter
    Excellent ty Sky Peter.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited March 2014
    Is that omaha or Omaha hi or low hopefully just Omaha 
  • edited March 2014
    woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo  yay..........is tk playing
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Omaha Freeroll Monday 24th March:
    Posted by daiw
    hi
  • edited March 2014
    Posted by daiw
    It will be "Omaha Hi" as it is known colloquially.

There is much confusion over how the 2 main Omaha variants are known.

Almost universally, "Hi only" Omaha is properly described as Pot Limit Omaha, or PLO.

"Hi-Lo" as we tend to call it, is actually "Pot Limit Omaha, Eight or Better". That is how it is described in the WSOP schedules, which is good enough for me. In the UK, we generally call it "Hi-Lo Omaha".    

• edited March 2014
    woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo  yay..........is tk playing
    Posted by cardu
    I don't know yet Mr Nice Car, but I'm always available if anyone fancies playing affordable Omaha MTT's, just hit me up.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Omaha Freeroll Monday 24th March : I don't know yet Mr Nice Car, but I'm always available if anyone fancies playing affordable Omaha MTT's, just hit me up .
    Posted by Tikay10

The £100 Guaranteed PLO at 7:40 every night is turning into a a really good tournament Tony,  Your participatian would certainly be an added bonus to the event 

• edited March 2014

I'll probably join you soon, Jock.

I play exclusively PLO8 @ present (Online), & I can't mix PLO & PLO8, it always ends badly, the games are totally different in every way, most especially as to opening ranges. I just can't play the 2 games at the same time.

It's quite possible that from April, I'll switch from PLO8 to PLO, & maybe try to rev up the PLO liquidity. It worked well with PLO8 (also my favourite & best game) so it might work with PLO, too.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Omaha Freeroll Monday 24th March:
    Hi everybody, Due to the large number of requests for an Omaha freeroll we will be changing the £300 Free Cash Freeroll at 7pm on Monday 24th March to a Pot Limit Omaha Hi freeroll . This freeroll shall cost 50 poker points to enter and will have a prizepool of £300. Hope you all enjoy. Sky Peter.
    Posted by SkyPeter
    Sounds good.