You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ROI skill promo?

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
Havent really started to play them properly yet but was just curious is it anything after 30+ games that the ROI is counted towards this promo?

Or do you have to do it in 30 game brackets? so basically

first 30 games = 7% ROI

next 30 games = 80% ROI 

So if you completely stopped after these would it class as a 80% or 87% ROI towards the promo?

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to ROI skill promo?:
    Havent really started to play them properly yet but was just curious is it anything after 30+ games that the ROI is counted towards this promo? Or do you have to do it in 30 game brackets? so basically first 30 games = 7% ROI next 30 games = 80% ROI  So if you completely stopped after these would it class as a 80% or 87% ROI towards the promo?
    Posted by kidwiz10

Ermmmm neither lol.

It's your average ROI for ALL of your games. 30 is the minimum you need to play.
  • edited March 2014
    my roi was going great........today seems to be every 2 outer is getting there for some terrible players....we all need em to play but it does get annoying...........oh well maybe carry on later...........glgl all the players doing the skill and go..........hope u survive the fish :)
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: ROI skill promo?:
    In Response to ROI skill promo? : Ermmmm neither lol. It's your average ROI for ALL of your games. 30 is the minimum you need to play.
    Posted by splashies
    Okay thx splashies least i know its based on anything after 30 games on lol
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to ROI skill promo?:
    Havent really started to play them properly yet but was just curious is it anything after 30+ games that the ROI is counted towards this promo? Or do you have to do it in 30 game brackets? so basically first 30 games = 7% ROI next 30 games = 80% ROI  So if you completely stopped after these would it class as a 80% or 87% ROI towards the promo?
    Posted by kidwiz10
    Hi Kid,

Thr "30 games" is a bit of a red herring. If you enter Skill & Go (you need to opt-in by going to "My Account" & using the code "SKILL") then ALL the SNG's you play will count, as long as you have played 30 games. 30 games is just the minimum entry threshold. 

So if you play 50 SNG's in the period, ALL 50 will count, including the first 30.

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: ROI skill promo?:
    In Response to Re: ROI skill promo? : Okay thx splashies least i know its based on anything after 30 games on lol
    Posted by kidwiz10
    Yes, but it will INCLUDE the first 30.
  • edited March 2014
    Could somebody tell me what your ROI would be in a SnG if you dont cash?.Is it 0% or -100%