You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Freerolls at 7

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
Hey

Noticed this week they have done away with the timed freerolls, now it's just like a normal MTT, where the prizes are low unless someone makes the FT.

I don't really play these anymore, but used to enjoy the timed ones.

I know for a lot of people it would be more beneficial if it continued as a 1 hour timed game.

Just something for sky to consider. With the timed freeroll a greater amount of people can cash, even if it's only a £1 or too it's still something which soon mounnts up, if some one has a limited bankroll.

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Cant find password anywhere for social freeroll at15.00 22/03/14 please help
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Freerolls at 7:
    Posted by tyronn1947
    Check the Sky Poker twitter and facebook pages.

Agree completely Larson!
  • edited March 2014
    agreed mate should keep them as timed games more people got paid and money got spread about more
  • edited March 2014
    Another thumbs up for the timed 1 hour games. They are much better imo.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Freerolls at 7 : Check the Sky Poker twitter and facebook pages. Agree completely Larson!
    Posted by peter27
    So non bookfacers and non tweeties are now discriminated against and are excluded from freerolls because?

Surely all users of the Sky Poker site should be given access to all freebies?

Living up to the nom de plume, Grumpus.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Freerolls at 7 : So non bookfacers and non tweeties are now discriminated against and are excluded from freerolls because? Surely all users of the Sky Poker site should be given access to all freebies? Living up to the nom de plume, Grumpus.
    Posted by GrumpusLOL
    Well, it's called "The Social FR" for a reason, it's for those on social networks. You don't even have to join those sites to get the password so it's hardly discrimination! Just a method of Sky promoting their community - I don't think it's that unreasonable.

Don't have a go at me about it, it's not my idea :p
  • edited March 2014
    Posted by tyronn1947
    have u found password plz
  • edited March 2014
    I don't know the password. Can anyone help? I've looked in all the wrong places. I've checked the toilet roll - it's not written there. I've checked the loft. Only found some dead mice. I've checked the drains. If only someone (like Sky have) would say where the secret magical password was...

• edited March 2014
    I have berated Facebook and Twitter for quite some time as in my experience they are used by faceless bullies and morons who seem to have nothing better to do than "follow" celebrities telling all who care which toilet paper they are using to wipe their pampered behinds so I guess I am one of of the few who will be excluded from getting the password,oh how good it must feel to have 24thousand friends who you can call upon when you need help.facebook my ...e
  • edited March 2014
    I have berated Facebook and Twitter for quite some time as in my experience they are used by faceless bullies and morons who seem to have nothing better to do than "follow" celebrities telling all who care which toilet paper they are using to wipe their pampered behinds so I guess I am one of of the few who will be excluded from getting the password,oh how good it must feel to have 24thousand friends who you can call upon when you need help.facebook my ...e
    Posted by tomgoodun
    What is wrong with you people? As I already explained, you do not need facebook or twitter to visit the Sky Poker pages, nobody is excluded.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Freerolls at 7 : What is wrong with you people? As I already explained, you do not need facebook or twitter to visit the Sky Poker pages, nobody is excluded.
    Posted by peter27
    I guess by you people you mean me so I shall answer.i have many things wrong with me,as have most people on this planet,what I do not have wrong with me is a moral compass which I do have some pride in,I was just giving my opinion which I am fully entitled to do as have you,I did not at any time slate any individual but as you have replied to my post personally I guess that the nature of your comment is to slate me which in a way proves my point,thankyou.i look forward to more comments further proving the suggestions in my earlier post.good luck on the tables I hope you get everything you need (deserve?) on your quest for a fulfilling life.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Freerolls at 7 : I guess by you people you mean me so I shall answer.i have many things wrong with me,as have most people on this planet,what I do not have wrong with me is a moral compass which I do have some pride in,I was just giving my opinion which I am fully entitled to do as have you,I did not at any time slate any individual but as you have replied to my post personally I guess that the nature of your comment is to slate me which in a way proves my point,thankyou.i look forward to more comments further proving the suggestions in my earlier post.good luck on the tables I hope you get everything you need (deserve?) on your quest for a fulfilling life.
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Evening all. I'm not on FB or TW as I've got more important things going on but each to their own eh. Reason for the comment was I just registered for the free roll without needing a password so get in. 
  • edited March 2014
    Just a wee break down in communication.

Peter was just saying you don't need twitter/ face book to find the password. I'm 100% sure it was not a slate at you tomgoodun.

It seems to be  a bit of frustration at the people that constantly post "what is the password" type posts.

Hence the "what is wrong with you people" comment.