You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Freerolls

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi, 
Is there a list of the regular free-rolls which occur and whey they do so. I am interested in playing the 10point freerolls as I will be able to enter more of these using my point balances which I have left from my sign-up.

I would be now playing in the £500gtd F/R but I signed in too late and couldn't get clicked on the lobby in time to register for it, and there was no late registration for this one!

regards
GaryLaud

Comments

• edited March 2014
    no mate just what comes up in the lobby  click on freerolls in the lobby and it will just be them that show but remember too change the stakes too micro for the list and unclick reg only too see ones that are upcoming hope that helps and good luck
  • edited March 2014
    Once I have registered myself for tonight's 7PM freeroll £300 cash, I will end up with around 380-odd points, sufficient for 38x 10pnt freerolls.

However, I want to know what will happen once all my points are gone and if I can "procure" more - or how I can go about getting myself more points...

However I will probably end up making a deposit sooner or later.