You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

we deserve more!!!

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
as loyal customers to sky i think we deserve a bit more of a detailed explanation from sky as to why these technical faults are happening, its all well and good saying we apoligise for any inconvenience but we need to no why its happening and the reason behind it, i no it isnt done delebirate but as loyal customers we deserve to no the truth behind it all, from the software lag and software gateway errors all the way to whats happend yesterday and tonight, even if its just to say our tech team just arnt up to it and we've now decided they will be all sent on work experience with pokerstars to get better at there jobs id accept it and move on!!!

Comments

• edited March 2014
    What difference would it make?  If it's a technical problem I'm sure most of us wouldn't understand it anyway.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: we deserve more!!!:
    What difference would it make?  If it's a technical problem I'm sure most of us wouldn't understand it anyway.
    Posted by Slykllist
    maybe nobody would understand it but being fobbed of with an apology dosent cut it, i wanna know why its happening, it dosent happen anywhere else so why is it happening here, its very unproffessional. i could be grinding elsewhere if i no theres problems which cant be fixed by the current staff they employ which is obvioulsy the case hence why so many people have problems with the new software.
  • edited March 2014
    Things break, mate. Simple as. What kind of explanation are you looking for exactly?
  • edited March 2014
    Things break, mate. Simple as. What kind of explanation are you looking for exactly?
    Posted by Slipwater
    why it breaks here and not on any other pokersite?
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: we deserve more!!! : why it breaks here and not on any other pokersite?
    Posted by THEROCK573
    +1  
  • edited March 2014
    shhheeeeet happens take it easy
  • edited March 2014
    Think a lot of it is just frustration.

Regs can threaten to leave all day, but the fact is whilst the standard is still poorer than elsewhere, they'll keep coming back.

With the potential of the site, there should be 50k seated right now, not 5k.

It's like ffsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

gg my session anyway
  • edited March 2014
    crapshoot freeroll ...... crapshoot freeroll...... crapshoot freeroll.....
  • edited March 2014
    Think a lot of it is just frustration. Regs can threaten to leave all day, but the fact is whilst the standard is still poorer than elsewhere, they'll keep coming back. With the potential of the site, there should be 50k seated right now, not 5k.   It's like ffsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss gg my session anyway
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    im not threatning to leave mate. im currently only on here full time anyway because i cant multi site because i have computer problems which i dont plan on getting fixed until i get BT out to check my fone line which i cant do till the bulders finish dashing my house and now ur reading this thinking shut up i dont need to no ur life problems :-) il allways play the main and 9pm on here what ever happens unless i have a major bink on anther site then i will be high rolling, haha
  • edited March 2014

Yea I know rocco, this is my point.

This kinda thing might P ppl like yourself off, but sky know they will always have your custom whilst the site is so soft.

This is where the frustration comes from though, it's like people who play here care more about the site developing than the people running it.

V tilting when stuff like this has been happening for so long.

Site should be huge and bossing the market with it's own TV channel, forum, and the SKY name behind it! sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: we deserve more!!! : why it breaks here and not on any other pokersite?
    Posted by THEROCK573
    In Response to Re: The Catch All Site Problems Thread 21/03/04:
    In Response to Re: The Catch All Site Problems Thread 21/03/04 : Yeah, ok wasn't made clear at the time that the site crashed. I'm not apologising on a thread that was placed to air any concerns though and it is still poor that a site as "big" as sky should ever encounter these problems. @ mattbates......sorry but we don't all win 4 figure sums for fun, so this crash may have a bigger impact on our balance than yours.......best to clear things up
    Posted by waller02

I had stacks in tournaments on sky and playing 3 sites with anything up to 15 tables on the go so trying to play my other tables and work out what the problem was and get back connection was extremely frustrating and impacted me on a large number of tournaments, not just sky. EVERYONE involved was annoyed!

Maybe read back your posts in the morning and see if they were in fact helpful to getting things cleared up as you put it. I have had a similar thing happen on other sites as well so it can happen on other sites. Things like this don't happen often and sky have tried to resolve things as quick as they can. Did they get everything 100% correct, no it doesn't seem like they did but they have been trying to resolve things so if people have queries they should raise them and allow sky some time to resolve them.
  • edited March 2014
    Yea I know rocco, this is my point. This kinda thing might P ppl like yourself off, but sky know they will always have your custom whilst the site is so soft. This is where the frustration comes from though, it's like people who play here care more about the site developing than the people running it. V tilting when stuff like this has been happening for so long. Site should be huge and bossing the market with it's own TV channel, forum, and the SKY name behind it! sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    couldnt agree more!!!
  • edited March 2014
    Posted by THEROCK573
    It does? I was playing on a major poker site a few years ago (not sure if I'm allowed to name them, let's say PokerParty) and everyone disconnected on my table except for me .. was a technical error and they stopped the game/refunded stake.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: we deserve more!!! : It does? I was playing on a major poker site a few years ago (not sure if I'm allowed to name them, let's say PokerParty) and everyone disconnected on my table except for me .. was a technical error and they stopped the game/refunded stake.
    Posted by peter27
    You were the only one playing and you still couldn't win?

Shame on you, mate ;)
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: we deserve more!!! : It does? I was playing on a major poker site a few years ago (not sure if I'm allowed to name them, let's say PokerParty) and everyone disconnected on my table except for me .. was a technical error and they stopped the game/refunded stake.
    Posted by peter27
    ok let me rephrase that, ive played online poker for 7/8 years now, including sky poker i have used 5 other sites regular in that time, only on sky poker has this sort of thing ever happend to me none of the rest. party poker i have used before but only a couple of times years ago so couldnt possibly comment, by all accounts its pretty poor software wise but im only hearing that 2nd hand.