You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

checking played hands percentage

edited March 2014 in The Poker Clinic
Hi
I wanted to know if there is a way I can checked my percentage of hands played? I think that Sky Poker shows this as a percentage of hands where you have seen the flop... However it would apear to be listing my stats as being those since I Joined S/P,

Is there a way I can track this in individual games or tournaments, as I find other sites list this per game and it's very useful tool to monitor your playing style and adjust accordingly, as some players work on a looser style, others are more succesful on a tighter style of play...

Regards
Gary

Comments

• edited March 2014
    I'd  just stick to focussing on which hands you play in which positions and do whatever you think is the right thing to do.

Over the course of 1 tourney you might find yourself playing a very high % of hands because of how everyone else is playing or because you're just getting dealt of ton of strong hands. Other tournies you might be up against loads of nut cases that won't fold and just getting dealt tons of junk so you play a very low % of hands

Just play the best you can and ignore what % of hands your playing imo.
  • edited March 2014
    Fwiw you can go to a table/game info/statistics and reset at the bottom at the start of a game.
    If you are multi tabling it will be an accumulation of all games played since the reset. Not 100% sure but I think it seperates cash from tournies, but if that's of interest just check stats on a cash table to a tourney table to confirm.
    The stats are of limited use though as Lambert says, eg there are no VPIP figures just a percentage of flops seen.